4.0 out of 5 stars Amazon and Dana bring back the good old days.
Published on August 1, 2012 by judymag

3.0 out of 5 stars Definitely Not As I Remember
I had not used Chantilly deordant for over 50 years. Everything must change . . . And it did. Fragrance no better than my Dollar store variety. Would not buy again.
Published 16 months ago by FRANCES R.

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazon and Dana bring back the good old days., August 1, 2012
Back in the day (way back) Chantilly was my fave. No internet and worse, no AMAZON. Recently I got a hankering for that delicious summery scent. I hunted far and wide for the chantilly products but the few I found were too pricey,I thought. Why don't I just go Amazon first and compare others to the big "A"? The product, deodorant, works like most other brands but the memory (scent) doesn't linger on long enough. I found layering the eau de toilette with the dodorant helps the memory linger longer. Found everything I wanted and at a reasonable price. At Amazon, of course. It's the scent that pleasures the sense. Amazon provides the treasures that pleasure the senses.

4.0 out of 5 stars For my wife, June 18, 2014
This review is from: Chantilly by Dana Liquid Cream Deodorant Roll-On for Women, 3 Ounce (Health and Beauty)
My wife has used this deodorant for a long time and likes it much. We were unable to find it in the stores here. I was lucky and checked for it on Amazon and found it. My lady is happy again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Definitely Not As I Remember, October 17, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars great deodorant, September 24, 2013
i like it, i think is the best deodorant ever. i bought for my girlfriend and she got exited when she saw it

4.0 out of 5 stars smells lovely, September 13, 2013
This is good for the less active or stressful days,it smells beautiful and absorbs quickly. Would not be a great choice for working out or if you sweat a lot. Works well under regular daily activities.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Deodorant, August 31, 2013
Very nice deodorant. Faint fragrance. But it works well with the dusting powder and perfume. I love it. Layer it on, and smells great all day long. Very Very nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Chantilly Liquid Cream Deodorant Roll-On for Women by Dana, April 2, 2013
Have used this product for 65 years. My favorite of all scents! Product was delivered in 3 days. Incredible. Happy to have my old friend readily available.

5.0 out of 5 stars CHANTITLY IS FOR LADIES, February 19, 2013
Rather than getting in the car, driving to the department store, what a convenience it is to order on the net. I like the fragrance and the deodorant is both gentle and strong. It is comforting not to worry about having a sticky deo. that does not work 100%.
The deodorant is especially nice if used with the dusting powder.

Ships fast and safely. The only thing I have not found if the bath oil.

3.0 out of 5 stars it's ok, December 30, 2012
Well, I am pretty capricious with such products, it's nice, really not bad, but I think I shall try smth stronger. I used lancome's bocage for about 3-4 years and it's just great. Then I tried cheaper product vichy's antiperspirant, but it caused allergy (however it's really good and reliable). So, my search continues, or I have to save on some other things and continue purchasing bocage.

5.0 out of 5 stars PalLagunaNiguel, December 29, 2012
This dedorant is fantastic for the summer months, beautiful smell along with chantilly powder after the shower and their perfume soft lovely smell!