5.0 out of 5 stars Stickers
Lots of fun for my one 5 year old and two 3 year old Granddaughters, with age appropriate explanation of Chanukah..
Published 6 months ago by cherieismeme

3.0 out of 5 stars Very very small
Admittedly, I didn't read the description of this well but this is a very small book. My 3 1/2 year old daughter still enjoyed it, but I certainly wouldn't have paid more than the little bit I did for it.
Published 7 months ago by Heather P.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stickers, March 13, 2014
This review is from: Chanukah Stickers (Dover Little Activity Books Stickers) (Paperback)

3.0 out of 5 stars Very very small, February 8, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what it appears to be, December 6, 2012
The sticker book is only about 4 by 5 inches. And has only about 10 stickers in it. Very disappointing.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun, superficial introduction to the holiday, January 7, 2009
Amy Sommer (Santa Monica, CA) - See all my reviews
Kids love stickers and these introduce the symbols of the Chanukkah holiday nicely. The price point is low so they are easy to share -- but beware the shipping costs! A great addition to a holiday order.

Or, another reason to join Amazon Prime (you're welcome, Amazon.)

2.0 out of 5 stars Chanukah stickers exactly what I wanted, November 29, 2008
I wanted Chanukah stickers to decorate my greeting cards. I could not find any in local stores so went online. These stickers were exactly what I wanted and they arrived quickly. The price was low but the shipping cost more than the stickers. It was worth it for the convenience.

Chanukah Stickers (Dover Little Activity Books Stickers)
Chanukah Stickers (Dover Little Activity Books Stickers) by Jill Dubin (Paperback - June 23, 1992)
$1.50 $1.35