Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

Style Name: Neck Gaiter/Tube|Change
Price:$7.21+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on October 19, 2012
This will work just fine but I was thinking it would be thicker. It is prefect for riding my motorcycle on these fall days but would want something a little heavier for winter riding. But this is really nice because you can put this in you jacket pocket or pants pocket easily.
on January 27, 2015
Apparently one size... means they only have one size... not that one size fits all. I am female... average size... this doesn't stay on my face... keeps slipping down... and it doesn't really stay put while being active... so I end up with a gap between my collar and gator... and my face is still cold because it keeps slipping down. The shape is much like the sleeve of a sweatshirt someone cut off and marketed as a neck gater... I recommend just cutting up a sweatshirt instead of wasting your money on this.
on January 15, 2016
For a biker, this product is a godsend. No more bulky scarves awkwardly tucked and manipulated so they protect my face with no gaps. It slides on and fits perfectly, easily to adjust mid ride if I want my nose and mouth covered. As a Bostonian biker, I am very pleased with this product.
on February 7, 2016
It works well. Since i wear glasses though, I have to keep it under my nose. If I put it over, it will fog up my glasses. I also do prefer to keep it inside-out because there's an annoying tag that irritates my neck on mine.
on February 12, 2014
I cannot describe how soft this fleece is. It might not seem like a big feature, but when you're wearing this puppy subzero for 10-12 hours, most fleece feels like sandpaper by the end of the day. The extra-long neck tucks easily into even a hoodless coat, keeping the back of your neck toasty warm. It's very versatile as far as how you wear it. I generally have it pulled down around my neck like a scarf when indoors or outside in cover, and then pull it up when the wind picks up of if we're going to be moving.

Perfect.
on May 30, 2015
Was stuck walking about an hour a day, to and from the public transportation to get to and from work all winter long -- temperatures down to, at times, just under 0 degrees F (not counting the windchill factor). Once I was all geared up -- wool overcoat over a fall fleece jacket (over my basic tee-shirt/dress shirt & tie), thermal bottoms under dress pants under the Arctix Insulated Snow Pant, Heritage Extreme Winter Glove, Maelstrom Tac Force 8 Inch Zipper Tactical Boot, Bailey's Hollywood fur felt Duke Fedora, and this Chaos -CTR Chinook Micro Fleece Neck Gaiter, on the worst days, I would have to pull down this gaiter and unbutton my overcoat to avoid getting overheated Obviously each item performed it duty very well. This gaiter though was a godsend facing brutal winds on frigid days, with or without earmuffs. They did steam up my glasses though. Could not wear my glasses and this gaiter at the same time. No way around that. Still very glad I bought it though. Life would have been much more unpleasant without it.
on September 22, 2015
Rather that write a proper review, I'll just quote an e-mail I sent to a friend:

----------

Chris

You and I once had a conversation about how neck gaiters are better than scarves. Check out what happened to the price on these:

I think they dropped the price to ~$2.00 because the logos are printed on the wrong part of the product, so they don't match the picture (based on the reviews, this is my guess at least).

As for the gaiters themselves, they're not exactly Antarctic-grade, but they'll represent a significant upgrade to anybody's jacket. I've had this brand before and liked it.

Seemed too good to be true, so I ordered one. Received it in the mail today and everything checks out. They have this "feature" where they're slightly raised in the front to help cover your nose (you can see this in the picture). This immediately causes your glasses to fog up, but if you wear it backwards, all is good. I bought several.

----------
on January 16, 2015
Pros:
-Cheap if bought at the right time (read bottom of review for more info)
-Keeps you warm for cycling in temperatures down to about 0C/32F (haven't tested it in temperatures below that)
-Good for large heads
-Much better than a scarf for any sporting activity (last thing you want is an extra bit of long fabric going all over the place)
-Cover neck adequately. Never had a cold neck
-Prevents sniffles

Cons:
-The CTR logo is not near the bottom of the gaiter as shown. It is right underneath where your eyes go. It would have looked a lot better without the in your face logo
-Not for small heads. I wear large helmets for cycling and even then unless I put the gaiter over my ears, it will slide down. I would have preferred if I didn't have to put it around my ears. This would allow me to use a better winter cycling cap to cover my ears and use this for the rest of my face
-If you put it over your nose it is guaranteed you will have extremely fogged up sunglasses
-Would have liked a little thinner fabric right over where the mouth is. When you're cycling it can get a little hard to breathe with this on.

Other info:
Pricing on amazon varies WILDLY. According to amazon price tracker camelcamelcamel, it's been sold by amazon themselves (not talking third party sellers) for between $3.15 and $18.48. I bought it for around $7 a month ago. This product is great for that price or any lower than that, but the current price as of this review of $15 is a bit ludicrous IMO. Create an amazon price alert for this product or leave it in your cart to see when the price has dropped.
on September 26, 2014
These neck warmers are really nice! The fabric is soft and warm.

The logo is not in the spot pictured. It is in the opposite position, near the cheek. Also, the logo looks like it will wear off in a year or two.

Fits my large head, but is a little large for my lady.

Comes with Canadian company tags.
on July 17, 2014
This is a good product. It is well made and comfortable. I bought one to keep in my vehicle and another for everyday use during the winter. It is small enough to carry in my pocket if I start getting too warm. I used one similar to this when I was in the Army, but this is a lot more comfortable and much warmer.