4.0 out of 5 stars Fit is just right
This beanie was just the right fit for me. I dislike beanies that are so large/deep that they stick up on top of your head because you didn't pull it down all the way. The fleece lining is a nice touch and it does a good job blocking some of the winter wind. Not the warmest hat I've owned but it does the job.
Published on July 10, 2011 by Bear

2.0 out of 5 stars It was too tight and too tall for my head
This hat is fine, but for me, it is uncomfortably tight, and it is too tall. I want a cap that hugs my head, not one with extra space on top. If I pull it down till it hugs my head, it is uncomfortably tight.
Published 23 months ago by Anthony R. Crain

4.0 out of 5 stars Fit is just right, July 10, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and Warm Beanie, March 25, 2011
J. Simms (Bakersfield, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Chaos Hats Men's Technician Fine Gauge Beanie (Apparel)
When I first received this beanie it was a little tight but it stretches very easily. Once you wear it a few times and it conforms to your head it's very comfortable. The inside has a fleece band which is nice and it really helps to keep you warm. Overall I think it's one of the better beanies I've owned and I'm looking at purchasing another one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid warm Beanie, Fit Snug, November 19, 2011
Stitching is strong and beanie is comfy. Work early morning shifts in an indoor/outdoor environment and easily kept the chilly air at bay. Its heavy duty feel gave me the impression it would do well in moderately to strong cold winter weather outings. Was a bit tall at first but one washing shrunk it down to fit my head perfectly. Apparently it was plenty stylish too because first time i left it out for over an hour, it was taken and will probably never be seen again. Oh well, i did enjoy the 2 months of use. Will probably order another one when my backup beanie wears out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for, November 22, 2011
I've been looking around for a replacement winter beanie. Like a previous reviewer, I have a big noggin too (7 5/8) so I wanted a beanie that was relatively lightweight, warm in 25 degree New England cold, and covered my ears fully. I took the plunge based on the previous reviews and have been well rewarded. I paid $30.00 for another famous label beanie that, although windproof and fairly warm, isn't as warm as this beanie, nor did it cover my ears fully.

As noted by previous reviewers, the beanie is a little tight at first but then conforms to your head nicely with no extra stretching so far. I'm very pleased and have worn it so far just waiting for the train to work in the morning but feel confident it will keep my head warm skiing. Well worth the $19.99.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice beanie, October 19, 2011
Got the beanie in the mail today, very well made and fits snug. Really liking the fleece inner lining as well. I got the Pine colored one, it should be noted that it's actually more hunter green than pine/tan. Overall it's an excellent hat, very warm, and a great fit.

Update, it's been a month or so and I ordered the black one as well. I have to say this will be the only beanie that I will wear, I just can't say enough good things about the way this beanie fits and feels.

2.0 out of 5 stars It was too tight and too tall for my head, December 31, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Beanie, November 8, 2011
I wear this beanie everywhere, it does seem a little tight when I first received it but after a day or so it now fits perfectly. I wear it almost everywhere I go when it is cold. Good price for an amazing beanie.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and fit!, April 4, 2011
It's well made and has 6 seams vs 4 like many have which provides a better, more consistent fit. I may get another in a diff color since I like it so much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks again, Amazon!, May 4, 2011
Lyn H. (LAS VEGAS, NV, US) - See all my reviews
Our son lives in Seattle and this hat is perfect. He loves it and is very satisfied with this product. Quality is great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Chaos Men's Technician Fine Gauge Beanie, October 3, 2011
I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this beanie. There is a soft fleece inner liner (approx 3" wide) - provides extra comfort and warmth. I would definitely reccomend this product.