5.0 out of 5 stars I got 24 tubes
Published on February 8, 2007 by booklover50

2.0 out of 5 stars I ordered 48 of the units. They all expired ...
I ordered 48 of the units. They all expired in June 2015. I will not able to used them all before the expiration. Please advise. Thank You
Published 4 days ago by The River

5.0 out of 5 stars I got 24 tubes, February 8, 2007
This review is from: ChapStick Medicated Lip Balm, 0.15-Ounce Sticks (Pack of 24) (Health and Beauty)
I don't know what happened with the other reviewers, but I got all 24 tubes at once - conviently packaged in one large unit. I was concerned prior to ordering after reading the reviews so I emailed Amazon. They gave me a disappointing email. It basically said the left hand didn't know what the right hand was doing. So, i went ahead and ordered. The few times i have had problems with an Amazon order, they always went over and above to make the problem right. Therefore, i figured no way they would charge me 30 bucks for one tube! I was right. I was sent 24 tubes.

Now, about the product itself. It works great and leaves your lips with a nice tingly feeling. We have tried lots of stuff, this works best for us. WalMart was out - so I bought it here.

5.0 out of 5 stars Look no further, July 20, 2007
tsieber (Benton Harbor, MI United States) - See all my reviews
I was always searching for Medicated Chapstick. The stores in my area never had it in stock. Finding a case on Amazon was exciting. I ordered right away and received the entire case (24 tubes) with no problems. (I've never had a problem with Amazon) Now I don't feel panic set in when I run low. I just go home and take out another tube. Yes, I'm addicted to this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for healing your chapped lips, December 25, 2013
Chapstick medicated is the best version of chapstick to use when you have badly chapped and dry lips. This one not only protects your lips but also helps heal the damage caused. The only downside to this is that it has a bit of a medicine-y smell and taste as compared to the other flavors of chapstick. For less than 30 bucks for a 24 pack, it is also a good deal and you will have chapstick that lasts you a long time. Keep in mind though that it does have an expiration date and may be less effective after that date.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, but watch this offer......., January 18, 2005
I love Medicated Chap Stick, I have one everywhere! When I saw this ad of 24 for $29.99, I figured it's a great price! But when I ordered, only one tube was shipped and amazon swears that is correct, ONE tube costs $29.99. Ridiculous! So the product is awesome, but don't buy here.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favorite Chapstick, December 5, 2014
My favorite type of chapstick. Rather than just keeping your lips moisturized, it provides a cooling type effect as well. It's great for when your lips are especially chapped. I have also used it when I'm sick and have been blowing my nose a lot, it helps with the pain from the tissue use if you rub it right under your nose.

We use so much of this I like to keep stocked up, but stores around here quit selling the 3 packs! The price for this bulk pack was great compared to buying them individually so I couldn't pass it up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 10, 2014
Best of its kind

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, May 5, 2014
Great Value

5.0 out of 5 stars Chapsticks, April 15, 2014
These chapsticks are awesome, they moisturize and aren't too sticky. Got a pack of 24 to send my friend in Korea.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Kind of Lip Balm EVER, March 27, 2014
I swear by this stuff. I've used the same kind of ChapStick for at least 15 years. I hate having dry lips (living in Minnesota it's hard to keep lips from chapping both in the summer and winter) so I've tried all different kinds of products, and continue to try any new lip product that comes out. For a while, I used Burt's Bees, but the peppermint oil irritated the skin around my lips, so I had to discontinue use. Eos has also been one of my favorites, but I have not yet found anything better than Medicated ChapStick. I never even have to wear lipstick or gloss. This lip balm is cooling, tingling, and soothing, and naturally brings out a pink tint and shine in my lips. It does have a smell, but I find the smell of menthol and camphor to be refreshing. The taste - should you get any in your mouth - of the Medicated ChapStick is a little different, but it's much more tolerable than lip balms of other brands because it is not perfumed. If you have never tried this kind of ChapStick before, I would suggest just buying one at your local drugstore. I, however, buy it by the dozens from Amazon because my husband and I are both obsessed with it and we each easily go through two sticks every month!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Deal on Hard-to-Find Best ChapStick Variety, March 5, 2014
Medicated ChapStick is fantastic: all ChapStick protects your lips, but this ChapStick helps heal your lips once they're already chapped, and provides a cooling sensation that's incredibly soothing on your lips, be they chapped or not. My fiance and I both absolutely love the Medicated ChapStick tubes, far more than any other type, but often we can't find them in any stores near us, and when we can, they're priced higher than the other ChapStick options. These, on the other hand, are priced very competitively - at the store, you might find yourself paying twice as much as this 24-pack would cost you.

While other reviewers here say they only received a single tube, I've now ordered this twice via Amazon Prime, and both times I got all 24 ChapStick tubes. I've also never noticed any major issue with the ChapStick expiration dates.