Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on March 4, 2014
This is another of those products that either work or don't work. I like to keep several tubes around the house because the kids were always coming in from the outdoors asking for a Chapstick. Ordering this box makes it simple. I keep it sitting on my desk so when someone needs a new Chapstick there's always one available.
on April 5, 2014
You probably already know whether or not you like Chapstick, so I will just say that this box does indeed contain 10 Chapsticks. I have not used up the entire box, but I will also say that none of the ones I've used so far have made me sick or given me a rash, which has never been an issue before and continues to not be a concern.
on March 31, 2014
I purchased these to demonstrate to cub scouts alternative ways to start a fire in wet environments with "what you have". I had them knead the chapstick into paper towels, dryer lint, and scrap material.

This is a great item to have in an emergency car bag. In addition to the standard lip application, chap stick can be used anywhere Vaseline is used.
on January 18, 2014
I like to keep Chapstick everywhere. In the kitchen, my purse, by my bed, in the car, etc. And it HAS to be original Chapstick. I am weirdly addicted to the smell and so is my daughter. I got this as a gift for my daughter and she is thrilled and also now she has stopped pilfing my stash.
on July 25, 2013
This was the best thing I got in bulk! I go through these all the time because of dry air here in lovely new england. I highly recommend this larger pack for those whom need to have one of these all over the place.
on April 25, 2014
With this collection of arsenal, your quick draw users can have a tube in every room and location when they need to reload.

I gifted two boxes at our Christmas gathering and quickly found out that Chapstickers run in our family!

Great Price & Positive Feedback From CS Fans.
on May 12, 2014
Must have for the winter. Fellas as much as some of us don't like putting stuff on our lips this stuff is a godsend during colder months when lips get dry. 10 pk is good amount of product for price, and you can definitely give a couple to friends when they are in need.
on December 31, 2013
Chap Stick is the only moisturizer for my lips that works. Other people swear by using lipstick or different glosses. I have found for me that Chap Stick is the only item I can use on my lips that literally prevents chapping. I use it year round. I use many different ones, mostly the Classic, the Moisturizer and the Cherry. I buy them in bulk and have them everywhere, in all my different purses, my desk at work, my desk at home, on the table where I sit and read or watch tv.

I love them!
on November 27, 2013
I love the Chapstick moisturizer stick, I don't care for the classic. I thought I would try out both of them since the value was good. I'm sticking with the Moisturizer - it seems to last long and doesn't leave a waxy feel when compared with the classic chapstick. I strategically place both types all over the house, in the car (it's coming into winter, I wont keep it there in the summer), and in my pocket when I go out - because being without chapstick is no bueno
on February 8, 2013
The product was exactly as described, but upon further review, I found that I could have purchased cheaper buying it from a store myself.

See 1 answered question