House of Cards 2 Seasons 2013
Amazon Instant Video
1. Chapter 1 After he's denied the job of secretary of state by the newly elected president, Congressman Francis Underwood (Kevin Spacey) plots his revenge, aided by his loyalists on Capitol Hill and a brash young newspaper reporter who will stop at nothing to promote…
2. Chapter 2 As the damaging leak of a draft education bill makes him indispensable to the Walker administration, Francis (Kevin Spacey) enlists Zoe (Kate Mara) in a scheme to undermine the president's nominee for secretary of state.
3. Chapter 3 As a tragedy in his home district forces Francis (Kevin Spacey) to abandon the teachers' union negotiations on the education bill, Zoe's (Kate Mara) elevated public profile creates friction at the Herald.
4. Chapter 4 Francis (Kevin Spacey) initiates a Capitol Hill coup aimed at undermining a rival and gaining critical support for the education bill. As Zoe's (Kate Mara) rising stock earns her both allies and enemies at the Herald, Russo (Corey Stoll) is forced to take a…
5. Chapter 5 As Francis (Kevin Spacey) and Zoe (Kate Mara) mix business with pleasure, a showdown with the teachers' union over the education bill threatens to derail Claire's (Robin Wright) CWI fundraiser.
6. Chapter 6 Despite an unpopular teachers' strike, Francis (Kevin Spacey) turns up the heat on his union counterpart. Meanwhile, as Russo (Corey Stoll) commits to sobriety in order to run for governor, Claire (Robin Wright) is forced to face up to the compromises…
7. Chapter 7 After winning the battle for the education bill, Francis (Kevin Spacey) looks to rehabilitate Russo's (Corey Stoll) image so he can run him for governor in Pennsylvania.
8. Chapter 8 As Francis (Kevin Spacey) confronts his past while dedicating a new library at his alma mater, Russo (Corey Stoll) heads to Philadelphia to ask his angry constituents to support the watershed bill and his upcoming bid for governor.
9. Chapter 9 As Russo (Corey Stoll) hits the campaign trail in Pennsylvania, Francis (Kevin Spacey) pulls out all the stops to pass the watershed bill, even as Claire is undermining him behind the scenes.
10. Chapter 10 "Told that Claire (Robin Wright) was behind the watershed bill's failure, Francis (Kevin Spacey) works to contain the damage and maintain control over Peter Russo (Corey Stoll). Zoe (Kate Mara) and Claire each seek relief from their respective relationships…
11. Chapter 11 Following the collapse of Russo's (Corey Stoll) campaign, Francis (Kevin Spacey) launches a risky ploy to join the Walker administration.
12. Chapter 12 As the search for a new vice president lands Francis (Kevin Spacey) in the middle of a billionaire businessman's own power play, Zoe (Kate Mara) and Janine (Constance Zimmer) close in on the truth behind Russo's alleged suicide. Guest starring Gerald McRaney.
13. Chapter 13 As Zoe's (Kate Mara) investigation threatens to connect him to Russo's death, Francis (Kevin Spacey) goes head to head with a powerful billionaire in his quest to become vice president.
|Starring||Kevin Spacey, Robin Wright|
|Supporting actors||Kate Mara, Corey Stoll, Michael Kelly, Sakina Jaffrey, Kristen Connolly, Sebastian Arcelus, Boris McGiver, Constance Zimmer, Jayne Atkinson, Michael Gill, Dan Ziskie, Elizabeth Norment, Reed Birney, Kevin Kilner, Francie Swift, Karl Kenzler, Chuck Cooper, Maryann Plunkett|
|Producers||Dana Brunetti, Rick Cleveland, H.H. Cooper, Andrew Davies, Michael Dobbs, Joshua Donen, David Fincher, Keith Huff, Peter Mavromates, Karyn McCarthy, John P. Melfi, Eric Roth, Kevin Spacey, Sarah Treem, Beau Willimon, Robert Zotnowski|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Good drama forcing the person watching to despise Kevin Spacey. Robin Wright is not a warm and fuzzy character either.Published 5 days ago by William J. Savallisch