The Firm 1 Season 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. Pilot When lawyer Mitch McDeere defends a young teen accused of murdering a classmate, he must contend with the raw emotions of the victim's family.
3. Chapter Three Mitch McDeere agrees to defend a colleague's son, wanted for questioning by the police in the disappearance of his girlfriend.
4. Chapter Four Mitch McDeere defends a beautiful psychiatrist charged with murdering her patient, who she claims was stalking her.
5. Chapter Five Mitch McDeere needs all his trial skills to help a brash young lawyer charged with murdering a dangerous loanshark.
6. Chapter Six When Mitch McDeere defends a new father charged with arson, the biggest obstacle to getting justice isn't the facts or the law, but a judge with a shocking agenda.
7. Chapter Seven Mitch and Ray defend a naïve young man charged with armed robbery who can't protect himself without turning on his older brother.
8. Chapter Eight After being released from custody, Mitch and his family question why Martin Moxon died and the connection to his client, Sarah Holt.
9. Chapter Nine Mitch and Ray are stonewalled by the government when Ray is hired to help a father investigate his son's death. Meanwhile, Tammy applies for a new job and Abby tries to get some answers from Martin Moxon's widow.
10. Chapter Ten When an infant goes missing, Mitch defends the alleged kidnapper in both the courtroom and court of public opinion. Meanwhile, Tammy starts her new job at a Noble Insurance subsidiary and Abby stands up for an abused student.
11. Chapter Eleven Days before his execution, a death row inmate asks Mitch to help him give his victim's family an incredible gift.
12. Chapter Twelve In defending a man accused of armed robbery, Mitch gets stuck with a bad defense to counter the prosecution's DNA evidence. After Abby and Tammy connect the pieces in the Sarah Holt case, Mitch confronts her with the truth.
13. Chapter Thirteen Mitch enlists Andrew Palmer's help in getting evidence against Kevin Stack as Mitch, Ray, and Tammy make a daring raid on Kinross and Clark. Meanwhile, Abby tries to convince U.S. Marshal Coleman that another one of Noble's patients are in danger.
14. Chapter Fourteen Taken captive by Kevin Stack, Abby could never have imagined what he has planned for her.
15. Chapter Fifteen Mitch and Ray make dangerous decisions in their effort to expose Kevin Stack and the Noble Insurance conspiracy.
16. Chapter Sixteen When Abby takes the stand in the government's case against Kevin Stack, her testimony becomes the only thing that can keep him behind bars.
17. Chapter Seventeen As Mitch represents a young woman charged with solicitation, he discovers she has a much more dangerous secret.
18. Chapter Eighteen When Mitch defends a renowned novelist accused of murder, his client's famously unstable nature threatens to destroy the case.
19. Chapter Nineteen Joey Morolto gives Mitch an offer he can't refuse -- if Mitch defends his best friend from a murder charge, the McDeeres and the Moroltos will be square.
20. Chapter Twenty When Mitch's client admits to a potentially damaging incident from his college days, Mitch has to race an aggressive prosecutor to prevent it from coming into the trial.
21. Chapter Twenty-One Mitch and his team scramble to come up with a viable defense in Patrick Walker's case, forcing them to begin jury selection without a plan.
22. Chapter Twenty-Two On the day of Ray and Tammy's wedding, a new enemy threatens to destroy the joyous family occasion.
|Genres||Drama, Thriller, Action, Mystery|
|Starring||Josh Lucas, Callum Keith Rennie|
|Supporting actors||Molly Parker, Juliette Lewis, Tricia Helfer, Natasha Calis, Shaun Majumder, Martin Donovan, Rachael Crawford, John Bourgeois, Paulino Nunes, Alex Paxton-Beesley, Christine Aziz, James Byron, Al Sapienza|
|Producers||Joseph Berger-Davis, David Feige, Stephen Finney, Jamie Gorenberg, John Grisham, Noreen Halpern, John Morayniss, Lukas Reiter, Michael Rosenberg, William Rotko|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I am such a John Grisham fan that I just had to get this series that was on TV. And even through it was not up to the standard of John Grisham's "The Frim", I still enjoyed... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Judy A Willox
This was SUCH a GREAT TV series too bad the stupid TV station decided to cancel without resolving the story line BUT what is there is VERY exciting and gripping.Published 1 month ago by John Eland
This is a great adaptation and continuation of the Tom Cruise movie. Sometimes the acting was borderline, however the storyline was enjoyable . Read morePublished 10 months ago by rdkmco
is good show love show my favoite tv show is great my best tv show love it watch is alotsPublished 13 months ago by joey
Great series. Too bad the series had no second season. What has happened to the supporting cast? Does Josh Lucas ever shave?Published 14 months ago by Terrance L. Mcgowan
we really like this drama. it is a good suspense show. it came in really good condition too thank youPublished 14 months ago by P. Zweckbronner
I purchased these DVDs because I had viewed the ENTIRE season on TV and LOVED it. I can't understand why it ended and was extremely disappointed with the network for the... Read morePublished 15 months ago by Myra Pollard
This show surprised me. It's got a great plot and the actors make a great ensemble. I recommend this show to all.Published 16 months ago by Anitagee