Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Char-Broil 36,000 BTU 3-Burner Gas Grill, 522 Squa...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 42% off the $229.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $37.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Char-Broil 36,000 BTU 3-Burner Gas Grill, 522 Square Inch with Side Burner
|Price:||$164.98 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$64.02 (28%)|
- Assembly of 1 grill per product instructions
- Please allow an assembly window of 3 hours
- Clean up of packaging
- Moving the grill to a new spot is not included
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
Want professional assembly of this product?
- Handpicked pros
- Compare estimates and reviews
- Buy directly on Amazon
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Char-Broil three burner, 36,000 BTU gas grill with 12,000 BTU lidded side burner
- Fast and easy assembly will have you grilling in minutes!
- 370 sq. in. of primary cooking on porcelain-coated wire grates plus 175 sq. in. of secondary cooking on porcelain-coated swingaway
- Large, painted metal side shelves offer lots of workspace
- Durable porcelain-coated steel lid and firebox, designed to withstand the elements
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
The affordable Char-Broil 3-Burner Gas Grill (model 463722312) offers 545 square inches of total cooking surface -- perfect for grilling burgers, steaks, and chicken for a large party. This gas grill delivers 36,500 BTUs of cooking heat, and it also includes a flush-mounted 12000 BTU side burner (off the left side of the grill) for warming sauces and buns. The right side shelf provides extra work space and the 6-inch wheels enable you to move the grill easily.
This easy-to assemble gas grill features a 380 square inch primary cooking area that's complemented by a raised 174 square inch secondary cooking area -- great for slow cooking. It also features porcelain-coated wire cooking grates and a durable porcelain steel lid and firebox. The three burners have independent controls, and flame is started via the piezo push button ignition. The cart also offers hidden storage for a liquid propane tank.
What's in the Box
Char-Broil 3-Burner Gas Grill (model 463722312); base with wheels and side shelves; operating guide and assembly instructions
Top Customer Reviews
- Three independent burners
- Tool Storage
- Easy propane tank attachment
- Excellent customer service
- Structurally deficient, see photo
- Cosmetic damage
- Defective Ignitor, not true see edit *
I started looking for a new gas grill late summer 2011. I had problems with ground squirrels getting into my grill and tools. All I could find at various big boxes were monster contraptions costing many 100's of $$$. So when the 463722311, catchy model name, showed up on one of the bargain sites for $94 shipped, I jumped on it.
Fundamentally this is a very solid gas grill with flaws in design of the support frame and numerous quality issues getting a perfect product to the customer. The basic gas grill was preassembled and it slid into the frame you assembled from the many parts using a well-illustrated manual. Both the top and bottom of the firebox were heavy gauge steel shells. The burners, tent flame shields, upper wire shelf and grill racks are then inserted inside the shells, all exhibiting a been there - done that before professionalism. All the steel pieces were coated in porcelain, easy to clean and durable. I've yet to fully master all the subtleties of grilling on the 463722311, but I'm convinced that with the thermometer and 3-burners it won't take me long.
* Since I started using the 463722311 2-months ago I've grilled steaks, chicken, brats and burgers at least twice each and the combination of the three independent burners and the thermometer allows repeatable control. Some things just need fast grilling whereas other need baking.Read more ›
The assembly was really easy. Me and my wife assembled it in less than an hour without really paying tentatively reading the instructions well. I honestly think it deserves 5 starts no questions.
After I assembled it, I cooked with it and just delivers. I really recommend this grill for its price, size and cook. Worth every penny...
BTW, I have Amazon prime. I ordered it on Sunday night and got it Monday morning. You can't beat that at all.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought it for my friend for christmas. Nice grill, but product was damaged in multiple areas as we were putting it together. Very disappointing when giving to someone as a gift.Published 12 days ago by chase griffiths
The product itself was easy to assemble which receives the five stars. In the process of assembling the product was damaged not in the shipping but before ever leaving the... Read morePublished 12 days ago by Peggy L. Mihleder
I seriously can't think of any good gift for my husband but since he likes barbecue every weekend, I decided to buy him this new grill, I know that its still snowing outside but... Read morePublished 15 days ago by Sarah
We've had this grill for a couple months now and have used it several times. It is a wonderful grill. It cooks the food evenly and quickly. It's not a cheap looking grill. Read morePublished 19 days ago by Ckeller80
Got this for Christmas. Was looking for another inexpensive grill to replace my 15-year-old Charbroil that I'd replaced burners and grates in many times over the years. Read morePublished 29 days ago by Amazon Customer
Putting together was a little complicated just working off the pictures but all in all it wasn't too bad putting together. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Norine S.