5.0 out of 5 stars Amazed by the little box
Published on May 10, 2010 by Sugga

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, but not for all grills.
This item will not fit beneath the grill plate in the Weber Q series. Also there is some paint on it that looks like it will flake soon. Your best bet is a cast iron product. Look elsewhere. Too much effort for a return.
Published 10 months ago by Zandolee

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazed by the little box, May 10, 2010
Sugga (Cayman Islands) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Charcoal Companion CC9412 6-Inch by 4-Inch Non-Stick Gas Grill V-Smoker Box with Mesquite Wood Chips (Lawn & Patio)
I have always been a charcoal fan, but I like the convenience of having gas. So I missed my smoke flavor in some of my favorites like brisket, beer can chicken, and ribs so I decided to give this a try, as everything else I tried didn't give as much smoke as I wanted. So I was amazed to see so much of smoke coming out of my grill with the lid closed. I opened the lid to check on my chicken and was happy to see the smoke box working very well. It smoked the meat very well. I cant wait to use it with my brisket and ribs. It fits right under my grill plates and heats up very quickly.

The only negative that I can find is that because it does smoke so much, you will have to keep refilling it with chips a little more than normal if your cooking for long periods of time. How I see it is the more smoke, the better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, July 14, 2013
Just what I was looking for. Works great. I use it on my gas grill. Thanks for offering this product!

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, but not for all grills., June 12, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars G, February 17, 2013
Dan S G (VILLA HILLS, KY, US) - See all my reviews
I had used one of these boxes the entire summer of last year and liked very much. It is a good addition to a gas grill. It is worth buying it!

4.0 out of 5 stars works great!, October 16, 2010
When I was shopping for a smoker, this style really caught my eye. This smoker works really good and is easy to use on the gas grill. I do however, wish I would of purchased the larger size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not for Weber Q, August 7, 2010
Donald W. Bell (Santa Barbara, CA) - See all my reviews
This appears to be a nicely made product, but it is too narrow fit between the fire elements of the Weber Q. I've order a flat-box model that can sit on the side of the grill.

ARRAY(0x9cb6d1f8)