5.0 out of 5 stars Great design and a brush with teeth
Published on July 17, 2008 by J. R.

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware of Loose Bristles. Potential for injury.
Published 2 months ago by Aspen, Co

5.0 out of 5 stars Great design and a brush with teeth, July 17, 2008
J. R. "Monkihead" (Space Coast, Florida) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Charcoal Companion Monster Grill Cleaning Brush (Lawn & Patio)
This is the best, to date, brush I have used on my grill. The design is robust. The bristles are stainless and tough enough to dispense quickly with any residue on my grill. The knob on brush head is a great idea and grants you the extra elbow power needed for the stubborn grime. The hook is a good open desgn allowing to either be slotted into a hole or grate and yet has a big/long enough curve to be used on a portruding knob.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well-designed, effective, excellent tool for your grilling, April 22, 2012
This is a very well-designed brush. The knob you see on the brush head allows you to hold it with two hands. Not only for more power when needed, but for a lot more control, and for really getting the clean bristles at the correct angle. If you buy this you will never want a grill brush without this feature.

It works. The bristle heads are good quality and there is a metal scrapper on the end. If you use this when the grill is still hot, either after grilling or before putting your food down you will be very pleased. For me the best grill brush I have ever used. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great brush for the grill !, June 24, 2011
With this well designed big brush, all you need to do is to give the grill a quick go over right after you finished grilling ...... then your grill is ready for used again the next time around. This brush keep your grill clean, period. Except for some grease char on the brush, it looks practically new after nearly a year. At this rate, it should last for years. Functional & good value !

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware of Loose Bristles. Potential for injury., June 26, 2014
I was happy to find this brush for my grill at a great price. The long handle was just what I was looking for and I thought it would keep my hands far away enough from the heat while I cleaned. Sadly, that is about the only thing this brush has going for it. After only one use nearly all the bristles fell out. I will have to take precautions the next time I grill to make sure they are all removed from the grate so they are not embedded in our food. This has the potential to result in serious injury!!

Should have purchased another item from Amazon after reading the reviews like I normally do.

4.0 out of 5 stars Confused, March 16, 2014
I'm confused with the ratings. The one star ratings seem to point to problems with the wire bristles coming out and the five star ratings seem to point to no such problem.

I've been using mine for three months and it does a fine job with no bristle loss! That said, I've been taking extra care not to leave the brush laying up against the hot side of our grill out of concern of melting it!

I do like it so far!

1.0 out of 5 stars Dycee's Mom, April 15, 2012
This was a real piece of junk. The first time we used it, it fell apart. We had wire bristles all over the place. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.

1.0 out of 5 stars bristles fell out on first use, May 9, 2011
D. Dong (San Mateo, CA United States) - See all my reviews
One half the wire bristles fell out on first use of this brush. Unusable and hoping to get a refund for a terrible product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 22, 2014
Bob Mulherin (Boerne, Texas United States) - See all my reviews
Love it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't use on Hot Grill, July 13, 2012
This brush seemed alright for the first minute or two. Then the head began to melt and the bristles fell out. Had to use aluminum foil on the grill to cook so we didn't get bristles in the food... I wouldn't recommend this to anyone! I bought it at King Soopers.

3.0 out of 5 stars Monster Grill Brush, December 21, 2011
It's ok. Lasted one season only, then the handle broke. Didn't think but I guess I am stronger than the plastic it's made of. In short, it does the job but doesn't lasts.

Charcoal Companion Monster Grill Cleaning Brush