5.0 out of 5 stars SERIOUS BBQ'ERS USE A MOP, February 17, 2005
This review is from: Charcoal Companion Rosewood 17-Inch Handle Barbecue Sauce Mop (Lawn & Patio)
I know, you're used to your acrylic brushes for basting your meats. You've ysed them for years but it's time to stop. If you are serious about barbeque than you need to toss out the brush and get yourself a good Barbeque mop like this one. Brushes fall apart and it's certainly no fun to get a brush bristle when you bite into your ribs or brisket. And mops hold much more liquid that brushes do anyway. Using a mop with a good mop sauce is the only way to go. Try this one:

A cup of cider vinegar, 2/3 cup of veggie oil, 1/3 cup lemon juice, 1 tblspoon of minced garlic, 3 tablesspoons of Worcestershire sauce, and a teaspoon of pepper. heat that up and keep that basting over your beef. And you the new mop you just bought for the best tasting BBQ ever.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well pleased, August 10, 2013
I bought two of these so while I'm doing my barbeque I can have one each for two different sauces so I won't mingle my flavors. This mop is sturdy and will hold a lot of sauce with no dripping. Clean up with soap and water, lost its new look but to be expected when your mopping on bbq sauce.

5.0 out of 5 stars BBQ mop, April 13, 2014
debhas5 (Los Angeles) - See all my reviews
My son is into BBQing now and this is what he wanted. He's had no problems with it so far. It hasn't "shredded" or left strings on his meat. I haven't asked him how well it cleans up though, so I can't address that. He's happy, so I'm happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, January 11, 2013
It is perfect for using with the grill. The 17-inch handle prevents your arm from burning and the wood looks very sturdy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ribs are scared, July 16, 2014
I have been searching for this mop a long time. It handles everything I can put on the grill. Make you want to holler.

4.0 out of 5 stars different use, October 11, 2013
I bought this item and use it for a different purpose from what was intended. I use it as a "mini mop" to swab the water off of the deck around my big indoor tub. It works great for this purpose, although I wish the handle were a bit longer

Charcoal Companion Rosewood 17-Inch Handle Barbecue Sauce Mop