4.0 out of 5 stars Good Corer - Rack Too Small for Large Chilis
Published on July 23, 2010 by Drew

2.0 out of 5 stars Pepper rack
This was much smaller than I expected . The holes cant hold a normal size jalapeno . My peppers fell over in the cooking process . Very disappointed with this product !
Published on November 10, 2011 by Amazon Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Corer - Rack Too Small for Large Chilis, July 23, 2010
Drew (The Woodlands, Texas) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Charcoal Companion Stainless Steel Chili Pepper Roasting Rack with Corer (Discontinued by Manufacturer) (Lawn & Patio)
The corer is a life saver on your hands, and it works great! I only tore 1 pepper while seeding it. The rack holes are too small to hold larger peppers (the best kind for stuffing), however. We could only fit fit about 1/2 of the amount of peppers on the rack and it was still hard to get them to stand up. I will be looking for additional racks with biggers holes. The pepper design is adorable.

2.0 out of 5 stars Pepper rack, November 10, 2011

2.0 out of 5 stars This was a disappointment., October 15, 2011
I had high hopes for this item. As I got it I went out and bought a bag of jalepenos. I brought them home and got to work. The corer worked well, except it was kind of wide and I ended up punchering a few of the peppers. I stuffed the peppers and attempted to put them on the rack. I was surprised to find that the peppers didn't fit on the rack. The holes on the rack were so narrow only the tips of the peppers would fight(not enough to make the peppers remain standing.

5.0 out of 5 stars great Item, June 9, 2013
Johnny (Mission, Texas United States) - See all my reviews
Item came in, in new condition as describe. Loved it, will definitely recommend to any one. Stainless steal, love it.

2.0 out of 5 stars tip over, August 25, 2012
THE CORER WORK GREAT BUT THE HOLES IN THE ROASTER ARE SO SMALL FOR THE SIZE OF JALAPINOS I USE. WHAT HAPPENS IS THAT THE POPPERS TIP OVER AND MAKE A MESS ON THE PAN............

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but small holes, July 20, 2011
The holes are indeed small, but I was able to shove them in and they stood up well. Have to say I love the way my peppers came out. Tried them over the weekend at a friends and they were so good I bought my own. Ordered Friday and it arrived Monday.Can;t beat that! It's a pretty simple product, nothing fancy, but it did the job! YUM!

Rate and Discover Movies