5.0 out of 5 stars Nice hat, darker in person
Published 14 months ago by Elizabeth

1.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected
The reviews were mixed on this hat so I was not expecting a lot. I was pleasantly surprised on the quality, it was better than I had hoped. It does not slouch as much as the picture but there is a slouch to the hat. .
The color is a bit darker than the picture but it does look like a charcoal grey to me in person.

UPDATE: After wearing it about five...
Published 10 months ago by Jennifer P.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice hat, darker in person, October 15, 2013
This review is from: Charcoal Grey Thick Slouchy Knit Oversized Beanie Cap Hat (Sports)
I'm not sure how it displays on other people's monitors, but on mine, the beanie looks like a light, heather gray. Upon receiving it, it's really a darker, charcoal gray like the name would suggest. This isn't a problem for me, I just figured I'd give a heads up in case someone else's monitor does the same and they're expecting a light hat. As someone with a large head (23.75"), this beanie fits me surprisingly well. It's meant to be worn slouchily off the back of the head (which works), but it also fits if I want to pull it over my ears. My only complaint is that it's slightly itchy to wear (which might be because it rubs against my short hair the wrong way).

5.0 out of 5 stars best hat ever, April 15, 2013
L.S. "book muncher" (Philadelphia, PA United States) - See all my reviews
Love this hat. Warm, cozy, and nice slouch, but not too much. I am in late 30's so want it to be hip but not look like a teenager.

1.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, February 6, 2014

UPDATE: After wearing it about five times a big hole started at the top and the whole hat unraveled. I was very disappointed because I did not wash it and it was not mistreated. Feel like I wasted my money!!!!

Changed my rating from four to one!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfy and perfectly cozy!, September 6, 2013
Seriously, so comfortable. Definitely for somewhat colder weather. A least the ac on in your house! I can even fit my full head of dreads comfortably in the hat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable, October 30, 2013
This has was marginally cheap and is incredibly comfortable. It does not slouch as dramatically as the picture suggests, just a little.

4.0 out of 5 stars Oversize!, December 8, 2012
So big that it slides over my eyes sometimes. Fits me ears, keeps me warm. Does what it should, and looks good. C:

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute and thick, September 5, 2013
This item is just as shown in the picture. It's super thick and warm and very adorable! I love it and can't wait to wear it! The color is exactly as shown. The shipping was Amazingly fast! Great seller!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this hat!, November 1, 2013
I got this a few days ago, and I've been wearing it everywhere outside since! It's super cute, comfortable, and doesn't itch. It leaves lines on my forehead though, but it goes away!

5.0 out of 5 stars love, December 30, 2012
Amazon Customer (New Castle, PA, US) - See all my reviews
got this for my daughter for Christmas. She absolutely loves it. fits perfectly with a cute slouch.
color accurate with discription

3.0 out of 5 stars You have to stretch it out, March 4, 2014
Right out of the bag it's way too small, but if you stretch the hat and pull it a lot it gets bigger and fits more like how I want. It's definitely not oversized or slouchy and needs to be made larger. The real shame is that there are no other knit hats on amazon like this, they're all either very plain or women's hats, so this is my only option.