Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Under Armour Charged Cotton Short-sleeved Tee
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 1, 2011
It would be easy to mark this down to a 4 star based merely on the fact that you're paying $25 for ONE cotton t-shirt...but I can't. It's a fantastic shirt and I bought three of them the other day, one in red, one white, and one in dark grey ("carbon heather"). They are incredibly soft and fit really well. I typically buy mediums but interestingly enough these fit in small. One thing I really like is that they are nice and long, so when I'm doing certain exercises I'm not worried about whether or not my shirt is showing my stomach (a temporary concern if I'd just get it completely worked off, hah!). The shirts feel thinner the colors are typically pretty vibrant (like red). I'm excited to see how they perform during summer running and sports in the hot weather.
33 comments|32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 15, 2011
I have to admit that this shirt is soft and does dry pretty fast for cotton. However, it will not keep you cool. The shirt is not breathable at all and will trap your body heat, making you sweat even more. My glasses actually fog up after I pull this shirt over my head after a workout to take it off. With its extremely loose fit it is more suitable for wearing at home on a cold winter night than working out in the heat. If you are looking for a shirt that will keep you both dry and cool this is not for you. Go with the original under armour shirts made of polyester, those are much better. Under Armour should have made this into a cotton towel instead of a shirt.

Update:
I'm looking at the under armour catalog I got in the mail today. It looks like they changed the description of the charged cotton shirts to only have "moisture transport" and "4-way stretch". Seems like they realized it doesn't keep you cool so they don't describe it as "heat gear" anymore.
on June 5, 2016
Significant other loves the comfort and light weight of this shirt. We have bought several. They do not shrink, are true to size, have not faded and wear/wash well. It is not a moisture wicking UA shirt, so he doesn't wear it for the gym, but he loves it to throw it on for yardwork or a quick errand.
on December 27, 2013
My husband is pretty picky, and while this shirt in a Medium fit his torso well, the sleeves were too short for his taste--not as long as they appear in the photo. He typically wears a Large (although he's actually a Medium, he likes things to be really baggy/loose). If you prefer a fitted shirt, go down a size, but if you prefer a looser fit, choose your actual size. The charged cotton is nice quality, and the Crimson color is very attractive. I would highly recommend this if you're not finicky about sleeve length.
on October 5, 2013
All these charged cotton shirts act like a sponge to me. I sweat quite a bit, and this shirt soaks it up. Of course this makes me feel really heavy when im running on the treadmill. The UA Heat gear loose shirts are so much better for a workout shirt for those who sweat like me. These shirts do feel comfortable and soft, and would be fine for people who dont sweat or will not be wearing these in the gym. But they are definitely not for me in the gym sweating.
on April 21, 2016
Love this shirt! Super soft and a great fit. My husband gets caught rubbing it almost every time he wears it... And so does my 2 year old when my husband's wearing it. Great quality. My husband has owned this for several years now and it still looks black and has stayed the same size and feel!
on November 16, 2015
These are by far my favorite t-shirt. I wear them as undershirts, to the gym, or casually when I go out or sit around the house. True to size, very soft out of the dryer, slightly stretchy without getting stitched out over time and most importantly they aren't itchy around the neck.
on March 25, 2015
I love the fit on the shirts. Just right. And the sleeves aren't super floopy floppy like a skinny old man wearing a giant shirt. I have donated so many T-shirts over the years that have ridiculous size arm holes. Seriously, just because you wear and XL or XXL doesn't mean your arms are flabby...who even has 24 inch arms besides the Rock? These shirts are realistic in their sizing and fit perfectly.
on May 28, 2015
Really like the shirt, It fits just right, very comfortable, nice Crimson color the only problem I had is the Under Armor symbol on the front is like a rubber and it curled and cracked on the edges the first time I washed it. It was washed in warm water gentle cycle and line dried. Really like the shirt but won't buy another one because of this.
on February 25, 2015
So far very pleased with this shirt. But have only used it twice in the gym. It fits great and truly moves with me during workouts due to the 5% Elastane and 95% cotton fabric. I thought about purchasing the XL size in order to prevent any clinging to my abdomen ( which is somewhat larger than I desire it to be). But this style is a bit loose fitting, as stated on the tag, so the Large is just the right size. I am 5'10" tall, about 190 lbs., with a 35 inch waist.