Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on June 18, 2013
This cord blew 3 different fuses in 3 different cars. The cars were 2012 and 2013. PWR+ is reimbursing me, but please be aware of this issue prior to purchase.
on September 2, 2012
I used the vehicle charger adapter less than a week and it broke. Some if the pieces stayed in the truck plug which ended up blowing my truck fuse and by the time my husband was done with his mechanic skills trying to fix it, I had to take it into the dealer to fix. What a mess due to a very cheap product.
on April 7, 2013
Had it for 7 month, but only used it 5 times, and it literally fell apart. We were EXTREMELY careful with it too. Will buy a replacement, hopefully it will last longer.
on January 16, 2014
I purchased this adapter as the one that came with the DVD player broke. This works wonderfully. The cords are long so if I want to plug into the front outlet, there is plenty of cord so the DVD player can reach my daughter in the back seat.
on April 13, 2015
This works perfectly with our previously purchased Phillips DVD players for the car. The grandkids had stepped on the original cables one too many times, but we found this replacement, and now we're back up and running! Thank goodness!
on December 30, 2013
I bought this for my son's van. The kids had broken the original cable. This one arrived in good condition. I checked it, and was extremely pleased at the quality. My son installed it in his van and reported that the DVD Player was fully operational. The cable has been in service several months now and it continues to perform flawlessly. If the kids ever break it again (which I'm sure they will) I'll order another one of these! I'm very happy with the purchase!
on August 24, 2014
If you still have a working Phillips Dual Screen dvd player then this is a great replacement car charger adaptor. It's much more solidly built than the original phillips car charger. The cords are nice and thick and the part that plugs into the cigarette lighter seems much more solid. I /hIghly recommend this replacement car charger adaptor.
on April 25, 2014
I got this as a replacement because the one that came with the screens broke after 3rd use. This seems to work fine, except only one of the screens plays the DVD, I am still trying to figure out if something is wrong with the screen, or if it has something to do with this adapter.

Overall, for the price, I think it's pretty good value.
on July 10, 2014
Works perfectly. Cable is wrapped in thick casing, not some cheap thin cover. I have this wired under floor mats and snaked up the back of our Toyota Sienna seats so they do not drag or snag. Love this. I would recommend ditching the factory originals in favor of this.
on June 14, 2015
Adapter works as expected, heavy Duty cord which is great for young kids. Just one problem adapter plug made very cheap. Fuse keeps coming out. Cheap screw in threads made of plastic to short to hold together.