Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Car Charger for Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8.9 (Package include a HandHelditems Sketch Stylus Pen)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 5, 2013
I purchased this car charger so we could travel and keep our Kindle Fire HD 7" table charged all the time, whether we had a motel to charge it while we stayed overnight or not. I contacted the vendor to be sure it would work OK with the 7" tablet, since it was advertised for the 8.9" tablet -- they said it was fine.
on October 10, 2013
The new Kindle Fire HD are great tablets and they use a lot of juice, so charging takes longer. IF you ever use the Kindle HD on the road, then you really need this Car Charger. It's basic and simple. Wish these were included or cost less, BUT these are very useful and necessary.
on August 9, 2013
works great,it is very convenient. I don't think there has to be a word limit to your reviews. Short and to the point is what a buyer wants to hear, really its only a car charger after all. It either works well or not in this case it works great.
on November 29, 2013
This is just a standard car charger for a cell phone that words on a Kindle Fire HD 8.9 ...DUH! I should have known better. My husband said most all these things have a standard plug in now. However for the price it is OK-it works adequately well in the car for both cell phone & Kindle. Nice little collapsible stylus included.
VINE VOICEon October 11, 2013
This accessory is exactly as advertised. It fits my 7" Kindle Fire HD, and makes the connection to a car battery outlet to charge it. The unit is well made.

The included black stylus matches the Kindle and attaches to the audio output jack for storage when not in use, It's nice and makes the purchase price a real bargain.
on October 18, 2013
Works get able to watch movies on long drives with no issues of viewing or running out of battery time
on June 21, 2014
When I plug my Kindle into this charger, I get a message on my kindle that its plugged into a low charging device that won't perform as I want it to. I bought it so I could charge my kindle in the car but this thing is inadequate. I won't buy another one.
on December 6, 2013
The cord is to short to use in the car with a kindle. You have to have it within 4inches to charge. Would not buy ever again.
on September 14, 2014
Car Charger for Amazon Kindle Fire was purchases because we camp frequently; so in the event I would need to charge my Kindle at camp, I would have a charge on hand. These chargers are wonderful to have as back ups in emergency situations. Thank you.
on October 5, 2013
You always need a car charge for electronics. And this came in handy when in New Zealand untill I found a converter for the wall outlet.