Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on February 10, 2013
I bought this to store our Garmin nuvi 50LM Portable GPS. We wanted a case that was compact, yet spacious enough to stow all of the accessories (charger cord, suction mount). It's a bit bulky, but our last case couldn't hold everything which resulted in us having to buy replacement accessories when they were left behind in rental car. Highly recommend this hard case. Excellent buy!
on March 12, 2014
love it! glad i got one, and with a now 16 month old aka mr sticky fingers lol glad i went with this, its hard, and has a removeable case for a 6" gps but i just have a 5" and fits just fine, so i dont have to remove the 5" case, love that it has a flap to portect the screen, and on the other side has a pouch to store all your cords and such, i have the usb computer cord, the live time trafic/charger cord, 3 screen protectors cuz of mr sticky fingers lol, and a few other small papers that cam with the via 1535, and i probably could but a few more stuff, but i dont wanna over stuff it, its light weight, and with all the stuff in it i can zip it and just store it away, and its even light enough my son can carry it :)
on December 5, 2012
Great case for my tom tom GPS, even the back mount of the tomtom don't allow a perfect fit, the case protect it really well and it have some room for the manuals and charge cable. Also there is more room for my other car cables and it fit in my glove compartment. Also I like the soft mid protector to avoid any scratchs on the GPS screen.
on March 9, 2014
In the reviews, it states you can put everything in this bag and it looks like the windshield attachment is in the bag, but mine will not fit. Everything else fits in the bag nicely.

I love that I have it all organized. I have the car charger, the USB cord, screen wipes, and the GPS instruction book in the pocket and my GPS fits in the opposite side.

I selected this case over other cases I reviewed on account of the divider to protect the GPS screen from scratches. I love it.
on April 10, 2013
The case is fine for the price paid, the 'flap' makes me feel like the screen of the nav is more protected. I do wish there was an elastic band to keep the flap in place. I bought for a new Tom-Tom, which i ended up returning to store because it kept routing us on gravel roads in the middle of nowhere. I got a Garmin instead, has a very nice interface and the routing is acccurate, but there isn't quite enough room to tuck the Garmin 'arm' in this case along with the screen & 2 charger cords. But I think it's only because the Garmin I bought has a huge clunky car charger cord.
on September 16, 2013
this is just fine. it does hold a lot of everything. the case is made from a firm material that thus far is holding its shape and provides a secure place to store loose (and small) electronic accessories while on-the-go. It was a little too big for my gps unit, but that's ok, I used it for all the other accessories needed on a recent weekend get-away and it was just fine. Wish the screen cover (for the gps) was velco to be removed so when not storing your gps it could hold more...but...no major complaints
on March 2, 2014
This case fits up to a 5" GPS. Anything smaller would slosh around. It is a bit thicker than I thought it would be, but has enough room for GPS(in it's own compartment) and 2 or 3 cables/ accessories. Well padded and great protection. A little big to carry around. Well constructed. Worth the price.
on February 1, 2015
This is a pretty simple little case but its perfect for me. It's solid enough I can put it in my check bag when I travel and not have to worry about my gps being broken. It also has enough room in it that I carry my whole "car kit" in it. That includes my radar detector, its cord, my phone's car charger along with the cord for my gps, and a little audio cable to hook up my phone to the car's stereo (in case the rental doesn't have blue tooth). I admit that all of that has this case packed to the brim, but having all that in one convenient and strong case that I don't have to worry about putting in my check bag is extremely valuable. I defiantly recommend it for anyone who travels. Now if you are just looking for something so you can take your gps into the house or office so its not in your car all day this may be a bit too bulky and inconvenient for you, but for heavy duty protection and room to spare, its just plain awesome.
on June 12, 2015
Good transaction. Fast shipping. I wish that it was a little bigger. I read all the reviews on it so I went with it on chance. I have it crammed and I'm getting everything in but it's TIGHT. I have a TomTom Go500, the cable, the car charger, windshield mount, dash mount, TT instructions, and I just added a wall outlet charger. You have to know how to arrange the gear to get the zipper closed. :) I made the choice and I'm making it work. The case is nice and sturdy. Zipper works well. I like the carry handle. I like the black color for my purposes.
on November 17, 2015
A sturdy case that holds my Garmin Nuvi 56 LMT perfectly. With the built in flap on the inside, my GPS is protected from the accessories tucked in the other side of the case. I keep it behind the seat of my pickup when not in use, and don't worry about it bouncing around back there.