5.0 out of 5 stars Sony CyberShot Charger
I like this product. This charger saved me a lot of money plus I can charge it in my car, I couln't do that with my old charger.
Published on November 14, 2010 by chrtbrnn

1.0 out of 5 stars not what i needed
This is not for a camera that I own. This is for a camcorder. False explanation on website. Made me very upset.
Published on September 22, 2011 by bev

1.0 out of 5 stars not what i needed, September 22, 2011
This review is from: NEW Charger for Sony CyberShot DSC-W55 7.2 M.P. Mega Pixels NP-BG1 + Car Plug (Camera)

1.0 out of 5 stars sony charger, May 18, 2011
very poor. I have not get the right item that I have ordered. I don't know what to do with it. I was order for Sony pic camera charger but I have got video camera charger. not appreciated at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sony CyberShot Charger, November 14, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value!, February 18, 2011
Somehow lost the original charger for our camera - it's around somewhere? This replacement was well worth the time and effort trying to locate the original. At about $5 (including shipping) I gained the advantage of charging the battery in the car - something we could not do even with the original Sony charger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 14, 2014
Good

4.0 out of 5 stars so far so good, January 28, 2014
replaced one she lost; working fine so far; not sure if it fully charges yet, and do not know longevity

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, January 17, 2014
I got fast . It's very good for the price. Works good. Happy with my order.
I Recommend for others.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not working, July 10, 2013
I used it once my batt was charged.Next time I tried to charge my battery,it tells me batt charged(actually not charged).It so annoying,when you see your battery not charged when inside the camera.This is a fake product,I can tell!

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PRODUCT, May 29, 2013
WORKED GREAT, I HAD LOST MY CHARGER THAT CAME WITH MY CAMERA AND WITH THIS ONE I CAN CHARGE IN THE CAMPER OR TRUCK

5.0 out of 5 stars Charger for sony Cybershot, February 22, 2013
I had left my other charger at a hotel. I was worried that I would not be able to find a charger because it is an old camera. This worked great.