Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on November 14, 2010
I like this product. This charger saved me a lot of money plus I can charge it in my car, I couln't do that with my old charger.
on May 18, 2011
very poor. I have not get the right item that I have ordered. I don't know what to do with it. I was order for Sony pic camera charger but I have got video camera charger. not appreciated at all.
on February 18, 2011
Somehow lost the original charger for our camera - it's around somewhere? This replacement was well worth the time and effort trying to locate the original. At about $5 (including shipping) I gained the advantage of charging the battery in the car - something we could not do even with the original Sony charger.
on September 22, 2011
This is not for a camera that I own. This is for a camcorder. False explanation on website. Made me very upset.
on September 27, 2012
I don't recommend this charger to anyone! it does not work!!! it does not charge my sony cybershot dsc-w55 7.2 mp camera!!

on the picture charger has prongs on the left side, but charger that I received has on the right!!! they are cheating us!!! they sent me the wrong charger!

on July 10, 2013
I used it once my batt was charged.Next time I tried to charge my battery,it tells me batt charged(actually not charged).It so annoying,when you see your battery not charged when inside the camera.This is a fake product,I can tell!
on March 24, 2012
The product I received didn't match what was in the picture, nor what I ordered. Battery charging terminals are on the right, not left side and don't accomodate the NP-BG1 battery. Charger's labels states it is for SON BG-1. Seems like a bait&switch.
on January 28, 2014
replaced one she lost; working fine so far; not sure if it fully charges yet, and do not know longevity
on February 23, 2012
Shipping was fast and charger works great. It comes with a wall charger and also an adaptor to charge in your car. I would recommend this product to my friends and family!
on August 9, 2011
Its an excellent accessory for my camera, since When I was travelling I had trouble charging the BAtteries, now I can Recharged anytime on the CAr.

See 1 answered question