Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on January 5, 2012
So when finding this product on Amazon I was very skeptical that it really was what it claimed. As the other post stated, it seemed "too good to be true". Bottom line is everything arrived and I'm pleasantly surprised. I purchased this because two of our rechargeable packs died and would no longer recharge. To replace just one battery pack was going to cost at least $10 and so when I found this all together for only $12 plus my free shipping for being a Prime member, it was perfect. I will admit it is slightly annoying how the remotes have to be in just the right position to charge, however, in my opinion, it is a very small price to pay LITERALLY for what this setup cost me. The other charger we had was the exact same way, temperamental about the remotes being placed in it just right but we dealt with it with little issue. My kids are 7 and 12 and knew you weren't done putting the remotes up unless the light indicated they were charged so again this really isn't a concern I had.

Someone else stated in their comment about how they didn't like that you couldn't have your casing, skin-like cover on your remote while they were charging. I have yet to find any remote charger that allows you the ability to charge with those remote covers on so if someone else did I would sure be interested in knowing that.

Bottom line, for the deal these are I feel it was a good investment and a great savings considering I would have easily paid twice this amount just to replace two battery packs. So, take it all into consideration and make the choice for yourself. I for one and happy with my purchase and extremely pleased with saving the money I did.
66 comments|129 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 1, 2012
I cannot tell whether my Wii remotes are charging or not. I know that supposedly the LED lights at the bottom come on when the remotes are fully charged but that has yet to happen and they have been charging for over 24 hours plugged into my Wii with the Wii powered on. Also it is very difficult to take the battery packs out of my remotes to put regular batteries back in. I am concerned this will be an issue in the future.

***UPDATE***
Just discovered there is a on/off switch on the back of the charging station. As soon as I discovered it (believe me, I already had looked for one) the LED lights came on immediately and I can see that all my Wii remotes need to be charged. It is a little picky on being "just in the right position" as some of the other reviews have stated but its not as picky as people are making it sound; they slide right into the right spot pretty naturally. Also as of now I don't think my Wii has to be powered on to charge either, they look like they are charging with my Wii just on standby. It would be helpful to have some basic instructions in with the charging station to eliminate a lot of confusion of there being no wall unit plug for charging (because you plug it right into the Wii) and the fact there is a small switch on the back to click on to see your remotes start charging.
22 comments|68 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 10, 2014
This was a great price. I can deal with the remotes having to be on the dock to charge. BUT like so many other reviews it was not charging all remotes at once. It is very touchy. However I am a southerner (redneck haha) with a strip of aluminum foil behind the remotes they are all charging. Simply needs to connect better. The foil is working.
on April 30, 2012
I'm not sure what everyone is talking about when they say the Wii remotes are hard to balance. They worked perfectly fine in my case. Just slip them on the charger, the light will turn red, and continue with the rest of them. Maybe people are having problems I am unaware of?

Charger is cheap and works great instead of wasting so many batteries. Thanks :)
on November 28, 2011
I was almost worried it was too good to be true because it was such a good deal. I have to say I was pleasantly suprised, it was easy to hook up and works perfectly.
on June 7, 2014
New Charger Dock + 4 x Battery for Nintendo Wii Remote: NOTE- Wii remotes are 'NOT' included. The Charging dock, USB charging cable, and four Wii replacement batteries are included in a small box and the charger works. The Charger has red lights that display when the remotes are charging. In addition, the base has a cool blue light that illuminates when plug up.
on March 14, 2012
We ordered this Charging Dock to help with charging our Wii remotes and help save on all the batteries that we were going through. This product is not at all what we had hoped for. The Wii has to be on for the dock to charge. Even when it is on and supposed to be charging we cannot get all four of the remotes to charge at one time. The station will intermittently charge one or two of the remotes at a time and when someone adjusts the remotes in the holder to get them all to charge then one of the others will stop charging. The remotes also do not hold a charge for very long after the charging station says that they are fully charged. So, in the end we are still using up bundles of "AA" batteries to use our Wii remotes. This product was a waste of money.
on June 24, 2012
I got the Wii Dock Charger in a few days after ordering. Plus it works great does everything it said it would do . Would order again.
VINE VOICEon June 4, 2015
This is for the "classic Wii (not the U) as far as I can tell... It's a good price for the number of stations per unit and batteries provided but that value drops exponentially I'd you CAN'T get units to actually charge. Even with the remotes stripped down (even removing the safety wrist tie each time you want to charge) you are unlikely to get ANY "drained" remote to sit on the station and stay lit as charging. If you enjoy building Houses of Cards with peanut butter on your fingers, you MIGHT enjoy getting these to work.
on August 30, 2015
I was skeptical that this would work, but so far, it's great. The battery packs installed easily and charged pretty quickly. As previous reviews have stated, it's a bit finicky as far as the placement of the remotes in the dock. But that's a small price to pay for a good product at such a low price. As long as you get it situated and leave it alone, it's not a very big issue.

The shipment also arrived way ahead of the estimated delivery date, so that was nice as well. Packaging was also of great quality.

Overall, I'm very satisfied with this purchase.