Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: eForCity® Car Charger Compatible with Garmin nuvi 200w 205 260w 255 260 270
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on March 4, 2010
Item was not as described. Does not charge my Garmin like it says. I requested a refund and they sent me the same thing again.
on June 4, 2012
This charger works great! We had an old garmin Nuvi navigation system and we couldn't find the old charger. Got this one despite some of the bad reviews but have been pleased with it so far. We bought a 2nd one after our 1st one broke after over a year of continous use. For $3 (total with shipping) thats not a bad deal if it lasted a year. By the way...the old one still works...we just had to tape it up a bit :-]
on June 8, 2015
Garmin Nuvi GPS replacement car cord. It worked fine, but the unit thought it was connected to a PC. Short cord also. Great to use as a backup, or for a 2nd car. We used it to take on vacation for the rental car. Had no troubles at all, worked fine, price was great too !
on July 6, 2010
The charger is nopt really designed for the Garmin since the GPS thinks it got connected to a coputer initially. It works fine after that. The problem is the connection end. It is cheap and a difficult fit. Sure enough, it broke apart only after a few uses. Don't waste your money on this.
on February 22, 2015
Did not work with my Garman Nuvi! It fit the whole but that is only for "not in use charging". in other words, you can turn on the Garman and use it while its plugged in. I found another one online, works perfect.
on April 7, 2011
The connection head of my original garmin charger was finally lost (it had occured several times but I could located it until this time)
I was a little bit worried about the quality after reading so many negative reviews here. But its price was quite cheap so I went ahead to give it a try, in the hope that I could, at least, use its head to replace my garmin one.
The good news is that it has worked perfectly with my garmin 350. There is no computer screen as some reviewer mentioned. But I have no comments on it's durability as I have owned it for 3 weeks only.
Cons: 1. The cord is short although I still can use it to connect my gps mounted on dash.
2. The connection head is not the one shown on the picture. That means that the head is different from one used in origial garmin 350 charger.
In spite of these shortcomings, I still give it 5 starts due to it's price.
on February 9, 2011
When I plug it in it shows a computer on the gps screen and sits there. I contacted the company and they said it would go into gps mode from that screen in 10 seconds I left it plugged in for 2 days never left the computer screen my original charger just started I have never seen this computer screen before. after my second email they refunded my purchase price but the shipping was more than the charger. I have bought cheap chargerss before and some of them don't work the dealers know this and have always sent out a working one. not so with this company.
on August 28, 2010
The charger wire quality is really bad. I cannot use it at all just after a few days of using it. The wire completely came off. I have to now go around looking for a new car charger. It is a waste of time and energy to buy this charger. Get something else! Do not even consider this at all!
on April 29, 2010
I was worried our pending vacation would be ruined when my husband shut our GP cord in the car door, but this worked perfectly and shpped fast enough for us to make our trip.
on July 15, 2012
The charger fit into the Garmin GPS but the screen went gray and just said "computer" at the bottom. The map came back up as soon as I disconnected the charger. This charger DOES NOT work with the Garmin GPS!

See 1 answered question