5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Overseas Travelers
Published on August 13, 2008 by M. Gotshall

1.0 out of 5 stars Worked for a grand total of 15 minutes.
I got this in today and plugged it in. It charged for about 15 minutes before it stopped working completely. Now it is dead as can be. Do not buy this.
Published 16 months ago by Cason

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Overseas Travelers, August 13, 2008
This review is from: Wall Charger for Nintendo DS Lite (Lifetime Warranty, Bulk Packaging) (Accessory)
We have a DS Lite that we bought in the US, and since moving overseas, we've needed to use a voltage adaptor every time we want to charge it. Even the small wattage voltage adaptors are quite heavy, so while this works fine for us at home, it makes it very difficult to take the DS Lite with us when we travel. This charger is a lifesaver, since we no longer have to pack a heavy voltage adaptor.

Like the original charger, the plug folds down to make it more portable, but the US-style plug does mean that a plug adaptor is still required for most overseas use. Thankfully plug adaptors are usually quite lightweight. Also, the cord is a bit shorter than the original charger, which may be good for traveling but makes it a little harder to play when the power is low, since you need to sit closer to an outlet.

Overall, it's a handy thing to have if you ever take your DS Lite overseas, and the price is fantastic!

(Note that this charger is indeed designed for the Nintendo DS Lite, and NOT the original Nintendo DS, which uses a different connection.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Fast and Really Cheap, December 7, 2009
Hilary (Illinois, US) - See all my reviews
...It was just that. I recently went to purchase a USED DS lite charger at my local Game store and it was $10, I got this one for $3- shipping included, and it came to me in less then a week. Great service :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Worked for a grand total of 15 minutes., March 1, 2013
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars

1.0 out of 5 stars who says this can work abroad?, December 4, 2008
This is just a normal charger for US only. The spec is completely misleading. It can't be used abroad. Be careful!

1.0 out of 5 stars WRONG ITEM - Buyer beware., January 9, 2009
Alsia K. Aze (Ypsilanti, MI USA) - See all my reviews
I too received the wrong item from the seller. I have contacted them to see if I can get the correct one. The end that is supposed to plug into the DS Lite is much bigger and clearly belongs to another electronic item. BUYER BEWARE.

5.0 out of 5 stars very convenient!, January 7, 2010
Azriel (Texas, USA) - See all my reviews
I ordered this as an extra charger because it was on sale. It is an exact match to the chargers that came with the DS originally; fits perfectly and works great.

1.0 out of 5 stars deceptive, June 16, 2009
The product pictured and delivered were two different items. The items that was delivered was defective and would not charge my DS Lite. When I contacted the seller, he blew me off stating I had the wrong type DS and "I" ordered the wrong one. There should be a NO star rating.

1.0 out of 5 stars vendor ships USA-only adapter instead of Worldwide one, August 16, 2009
Instead of sending me the 100-240V "Worldwide Traveler" adapter, the vendor sent me the standard USA-only adapter that comes included with Nintendo players sold in the USA. From reading other reviews, I can see this is not the first time this has happened. This vendor either has very sloppy quality control, or they are using Amazon as a way to discard high inventories of the USA-only adapters. The price is very low, but even a low price is not worth it if customers cannot buy the item they want.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worked - but a knockoff!, April 9, 2009
The photo is not representative of what arrived. The adapter shipped was not one with a collapsable plug, but a cheaper quality knock off. It works!, but not what was expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shipping, good product, December 19, 2009
The Adapter works just fine and I got in a timely fashion, however it is not the adapter from the image, it apears to be an off brand of it. Works just fine though.

Rate and Discover Movies