5.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised!
Published 13 months ago by dcs

3.0 out of 5 stars Works with multiple brands
This double power adapter is nice because we have two different DVD players in our vehicle. We can plug them both into this adapter and then only use one power port. The length is good. The tip on the car end did come apart after only a few weeks, but we were able to fix it with a spare part from another adapter.
Published 3 months ago by Sarah Hoobler

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised!, July 17, 2013
Bought this as a replacement for Phillips dual screen DVD player. The quality is 10 times better than the one the players came with. My first one ruined because my two year old likes to pull on them when we aren't looking, which shorted out our original one. This one has much thicker, heavier duty wires and they seemed to withstand my son pulling on them all the way to Florida. Still works like a champ! I would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than original, May 20, 2013
This cord works great! I bought it to use with my Phillips dual dvd player model # PD9012/17 It seems to be much sturdier than the original power cord. I called Phillips and they wanted $27.00 plus shipping. They then said it would take up to 14 days to arrive! So glad I went with this purchase... I selected 2 day shipping and it came in 1 day!

5.0 out of 5 stars Philips DVD car adapter, December 18, 2012
This review is from: Pwr+® 5.5 Ft Car Charger for Philips Portable Dvd Player Dc Adapter Auto Power Supply Cord (SINGLE) (Electronics)
Love the cord it seems much better than the original one. Would buy again if needed which hopefully wont be for a.while.

5.0 out of 5 stars No complaints!, February 8, 2014
I do like the fact that the cord is long enough to extend to the back of the minivan under the carpets. So I can have one DVD player in the middle seat and one in the back using this car charger. So far so good.

5.0 out of 5 stars replacement car charger, January 28, 2014
The original car charger for our Phillips Portable DVD player fell apart while we were using it one day. I tried buying a generic replacement, but it didn't work. I ordered this one as a replacement, and it works great, no problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks, January 25, 2014
Bought this when my kids broke our original power cord for their portable dvd players. We have an SUV so the size was perfect to reach into the 3rd row.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed, January 16, 2014
We have a large SUV, and needed a cord that could reach the DVD player in the third row to second row. The cord that came with the player wasn't long enough to be tucked under the mat, which is essential (or my toddlers pull on it, then fuss when their movie stops!). This cord was perfect, shipping was quick, price was right.

5.0 out of 5 stars better than the original, January 15, 2014
We purchased this cord to replace the original that came with our dual screen player. Thanks to the generous length, were able to place one screen in the back seat of our mini van and one in the middle with room to spare.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast Delivery! Exactly as Described!, January 13, 2014
I choose this product for durability and the length of the cords. We have to 2 active boys who are not the sit still type in the car - feet and arms constantly pulling and hitting. These cords and adaptor are well made and have lasted through many hours on car trips that help us keep our sanity! Would totally recommend to any busy family!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, February 27, 2013
Works great on a single DVD player and worth the money. If you have a double DVD player, this isn't the one for you.

Rate and Discover Movies