Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

on October 11, 2012
This really has helped up tame our electronics buildup. I put together a little charging center (a small dishrack works well believe it or not), and now we can all charge our devices together. We have a nook, kindle, ipods (2), i phone, and ipad,and now we don't fight over the easiest outlets to get to. If you have multiple devices plugged in it does seem to take longer to charge. Since we usually charge overnight, I can't comment on how much longer it takes. My husband doesn't like the blue light, but I think it makes a nice night light. If it charged a little faster and had an option to turn off the light I would have given it 5 stars.
on December 10, 2012
My home has been converted into a Mac family over the past year or so, and we had single charge cables hanging all over place which made the house looked and felt very cluttered. This little gadget help me consolidate four cables to one outlet which is wonderful.

I'm pleased that it works with all our Mac products and was surprised how many generic cables out there that claim to be Mac compatible and did not work.
on August 13, 2012
Ok so this product works as advertised. Great having 4 USBs while only using one outlet. However......there is a blue light that emanates from the device when it's plugged in. The light is so bright that it appears as bright if not brighter as the clock numbers on a DVD OR DVR device. So if you plug this in your bedroom and you need darkness to sleep...don't buy or plug it in a different room.
on January 14, 2013
This item needs to be recalled immediately. I bought two and only opened one. At first it looks nice and works well. Can tell quicly that quality is not so great. The round section that houses the plug that connects to the body has some movement. It also generates more heat than expected. Well after a few days of use, went to remove it from the wall and the front plate whre the prongs enter through came right off while it was still plugged in. So the plate and prongs came off and one of the wire contacts inside disconnected, exposing the wiring and creating an immediate shock and fire hazard. This item needs to be recalled now.
on November 8, 2012
I bought this charger for a vacation trip to Walt Disney World. I wanted to be able to charge my iPod, and two cell phones. The two cell phones I had were HTC Inspire 4G's.

It's not a very fast charger, but it did charge my devices simultaneously after about an hour or two.

I think it does the job and the price is right.
on July 26, 2012
Everyone has talked about the glowing blue light. My outlets r on the floor, so the blue light doesn't bother me @ night anyway. For me having the blue light is handy... I have my iPad plugged in it, @ times my iPhone & kindle. Very confident takes up one outlet & u can charge 4 different items .... It will be great for traveling & it's great for home!
on June 25, 2015
I have purchased 2 prior IFlash 4 USB Port Chargers, the work perfectly. I needed 2 more because I needed 2 white ones, the other 2 are black. Never had a problem, Other products similar to this require Iphones, Ipads and other products be plugged into designated ports. I can plug any product into any of the ports and they all charge equally as quick. The other thing is the plug portion can be removed and a power cord can be attached to allow utilizing a receptacle that may not be conveniently located. Such as the recent purchase has a cord attached, so I was able to plug it into a receptacle that is actually under a desk thus allowing easy access to the charger since sit now sits on top of the desk.
on January 20, 2013
All four USB plugs work, although not as strong as a stand-alone USB charger from the manufacturer. Since it's better for devices to charge slowly, due to lower heat in the battery, lower wattage is okay. The big disadvantage to the iFlash which would keep me from buying another one, is it has bright blue LED indicators around the plug socket. They light up the room at night and are not desirable in a bedroom or any room you want to be dark.
on November 10, 2012
The pros: it charges up to 4 USB devices at 10 watts which is good.
The cons: it causes devices like the iPad 3rd gen and iPhone 5 to behave very buggy while plugged in, such as screen freezing and lose of touch function. The problems seem to occur more often when multiple devices are plugged in and when they are plugged in on neighboring ports.
on January 10, 2013
While two iPad 2 devices were plugged in, the device got EXTREMELY hot and smelled like it was going to burn; the iPads then repetitively were rapidly charging/not charging, cycling on/off every SECOND. Very odd. I am going to try to return this item or sell it again. Worked fine for charing the iPhone, but for iPad, it does not do what it says it will do. I'd invite the seller or manufacturer to contact me regarding this.