Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on January 5, 2015
Well this is a tough one to review. The cord does its job. There is no doubting that. However, we use the portable dvd player for our rear facing car seat. 5.5 feet is not enough to make this distance to the backseat headrest. If you are planning to use it for rear facing car seat then you need at least 6.5 feet worth of cable. I give it 4 stars because it's not long enough for what I need it for
on May 21, 2014
We bought the $80 Sylvania portable DVD player for our son Christmas 2012. It stopped working December 2013, would not come on in the car. We tested the cord in both car outlets and the DVD still wouldn't come on. Quickly realized the cord was shot, ordered this one and the DVD player is back to working perfectly.

Still a great purchase even though we had to replace the cord. Glad that it was available as a replacement part on Amazon.
on July 7, 2016
I am a chronic Car Charger purchases. I am (admittedly) picky. I like car chargers that fit well but also are long enough to use while driving (I know... I shouldn't be using them while driving). This cord is great and the charger works fast. I've been really happy with it. Wish I had started here instead of wasting all the money on the other ones.
on February 13, 2014
My kids always fight over what movie to watch, so we bought another dvd player for the car (life saver for long drives). The cord on the dvd player fell apart and we were back to one player and fights. I ordered this cord and it worked and was long enough to be plugged in the front and reach the middle row. Peace on earth again!
on October 11, 2015
The charger that came with our portable DVD player never could reach the back seat, which entirely defeated the purpose of a Portable DVD player for an 18 hour drive with a toddler... this charger saved our sanity and helped us to meet our time line instead of having to add several stops to entertain and sooth a cranky twonager.
on December 17, 2015
This fit my Sylvania 9-Inch Swivel Screen Portable DVD/CD/MP3 Player with 5 Hour Built-In Rechargeable Battery, USB/SD Card Reader, AC/DC Adapter, Pink perfectly. I ordered the DVD player from Amazon as well. So far so good. I'll update if anything happens to it.
on November 9, 2015
The charger arrived just in time for our trip, we have had no issues with it at all. This charger worked perfectly for my daughters portable dvd player. The cord is extra long so we don't have to worry about it not reaching to the back seat and the indicator light on the charger is nice since it lets us know it is working.
on June 11, 2014
Awesome travel plug in for portable movie players! Others that I have used/ordered started unravelling at the base of the plug in but so far this one has surpassed all the others and held up nicely! Highly recommend!
on January 4, 2015
Excellent replacement item. We were so worried we'd have to completely replace our portable DVD players when the original power cord was destroyed. This kept us from having to do that. We've had this cord for almost a year and it's in excellent condition and powers up our DVD players perfectly.
on September 18, 2014
Thank goodness for this adapter, my son loves his movies in the car and my original adapter finally gave out. This works great with my Sylvania dvd player, plugged it in to the car and Viola, it's working again!