5.0 out of 5 stars Great so far
I bought this to not to carry the original cable with me and loose it, but I found out that different to charging with the car charger via the USB, this charge is way faster, and because of that more convenient.
Published 16 months ago by erick reyes

3.0 out of 5 stars Asus Transformer TF300 car charger
bought this charger for road trip to disney land in order to keep kids entertained. It keeps the tablet powered the whole trip, however at the end of our seven days the outer sheathing of the cord that connects to the tablet pulled away exposing the wires underneath. I would have expected this device to last longer. Had to use electrical tape to cover wires.
Published 18 months ago by Jimmy Adams

3.0 out of 5 stars Asus Transformer TF300 car charger, February 24, 2013
This review is from: Car Charger for ASUS Transformer SL101, TF101, TF201, TF300, TF300T (Personal Computers)

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Very Cheaply made product, February 8, 2013
I plugged the adapter into my car then Transformer and it seemed to start charging fine. Once I went to disconnect it from the tablet, the connector on the tablet end fell apart. The electronic board completely came out of the plastic housing which you would normally hold to insert into tablet. The quality it nothing compared to the oem cable connector. Return....

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed, May 10, 2013
It has an electrical short. It makes a clicking sound when plugged in. Its annoying and I believe it is dangerous.

2.0 out of 5 stars Broke after a couple of uses..., March 5, 2014
I usually charge my tablet at home, but wanted a car charger just in case. After only a couple of uses, the tip of plug stayed in the tablet and I had to remove it with a tweezer and was unable to reattach it to make it work. Unfortunately I am passed the return date with Amazon and this distributor so I am out the money!

1.0 out of 5 stars sucks, January 17, 2014
Broke first time I plugged it in. The little spring thing broke off when it was plugged into cigarette lighter

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so much, December 22, 2013
CannB (California, USA) - See all my reviews
All told, this lasted about 3 months. Maybe I got a defective one. Maybe I got what I paid for. It was trouble from the first use. It caused my tablet to continually ping as if there was a bad connection in the charger. This behavior even continued when I charged it at home on the original home charger. Very annoying. Had to mute the sound while charging. But what if I wanted to listen to music? Finally started using daydream while charging and that seemed to fix the issue. Now I just use the original charger and an old travel converter. Cumbersome but gets the job done. (Good thing I bought one -from CompUSA!- way back when. They aren't sold anymore.)

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, July 20, 2013
Got stuck in my tablet the first time I used it and fell apart when I finally got it out. Required pliers to get the last piece out of my charging port. Would not recommend. Seller responded promptly and refunded purchase price. Also offered to send a replacement right away. Great service but product is worthless in my opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great so far, April 28, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, January 11, 2013
Great product for my Asus 300. Fast shipping, good quality, and good price. 5 stars is the highest on here but i say its a 10 star!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the Job, July 13, 2014
Long cable. Used everyday and no issue to speak of. Recommended.

Rate and Discover Movies