4.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to my car
This car attachment is great. I like the extra usb ports and the open cigarette lighter outlet! Works great without a hitch!
Published on March 29, 2011 by cowjet

2.0 out of 5 stars Didnt last long
I bought this to charge my netbook and phone at the same time. It lasted one day before blowing out and becoming useless
Published 17 months ago by Virginia Clark

4.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to my car, March 29, 2011
This review is from: GTMax White 2-Port USB Car Charger Vehicle Power Adapter with Extra Socket for T-Mobile HTC myTouch 4G (Wireless Phone Accessory)

4.0 out of 5 stars great product, March 3, 2014
Very glad i ordered this product it works great. Had one already liked it do much i ordered a second one

5.0 out of 5 stars Space Savor, January 6, 2014
These are esasy to use without loosing you lighter plug like most. These have come in hady when freinds are in car and we need to charge several things a once.

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, May 17, 2013
good product.. for a great price bought 2 one for me and one for wife car, would get this if you need usb car plugg

2.0 out of 5 stars Didnt last long, April 22, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars never worked for me, April 7, 2013
Once i got this item i was excited to use it, but when i first put it into my car, did not work for me

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable and easy to use, March 2, 2013
Mia (Michigan, USA) - See all my reviews
I have used this several times since I got this in Feb 2013. It works great whenever I need to use the GPS and need to charge the phone or camera. Love it and would recommend it to anyone.

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work with blackberry 9900, February 28, 2013
Do not buy until you know the output voltage and current of this charger and that of your phone/tablet. This charger has very low output power, even when only one device is connected. my blackberry charges fine while connected to the laptop using the same USB cable.

Also do not buy from the sellers who charge high shipping and handling, becuase if you return the charger you won't get refund of the S/H charges. I suspect the sellers who price the item $1.50 with S/H of $3 do that purposefully because they know their product does not work and will likely be returned. Note down such sellers and never buy anything from them.

5.0 out of 5 stars very fast shipping, February 22, 2013
I bought this adapter because I really needed a USB port in the car to charge my phone. I opted for the adapter with 2 USB outlets and the extra socket so that I could also accommodate my GPS and iPod charger if necessary. So far, the adapter has worked perfectly and exactly as described. As other reviewers noted, it is a little large, but I have ample space in front of my power outlet, so this wasn't really an issue. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a multi-port car-to-USB adapter. Even with the added shipping cost, it was still a fraction of the price that these things sell for at Radio Shack.

1.0 out of 5 stars Good price / fast delivery, January 5, 2013
Build quality is good - product feels solid and works well. Its size is a little bulky and cumbersome, or would have gotten five stars.
UPDATED: Even though this product isn't used very often, it has died in a short amount of time. On my last trip out of town, I needed to charge my phone, and there is apparently an internal short in the device --it won't change my phone. The fuse is good ... the light on the device comes on, but no power to the phone. I guess in the end, you get what you pay for, and this was not a wise choice for me.

Rate and Discover Movies