5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, no problems so far.
I have used this a few times since I bought it. I was able to set it up easily with my tripod and have my iPad Mini able to be steady to live video stream my wife's and my graduation, and also to videotape a lightening storm. The iPad Mini was sturdy and I had no fear of it slipping out or falling.

Great product and I definitely recommend for anyone that wants...
Published 17 months ago by CFWinAZ

3.0 out of 5 stars Fine for special circumstances or light use.
It works and is effective for casual use, but if you intend to use this often, I found the grasp and the tilt adjustment to be a little weak, especially with the added weight of a case such as an OtterBox, which I keep mine in. It still works, but it's not as durable in the adjustment and tends to slip a little if moving during use, or in pressing near the corners of the...
Published 3 months ago by T. S. Little

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, no problems so far., July 23, 2013
This review is from: ChargerCity Exclusive Apple iPad Mini Retina 2 3 Google Nexus 7 8 FHD Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 3 4 Amazon Kindle Fire 7 HD HDX 7" to 8" inch Tablet Tripod MonoPod Video Recording Camera Adapter Mount with 1/4-20 Thread Adapter & 360 Degrees Angle Adjustment Holder (IPAD MINI & Tripod is not included with purchase) (Electronics)

Great product and I definitely recommend for anyone that wants to use their iPad Mini for videotaping long events.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked great, October 14, 2013
I had no qualms with this stand. I can see how it might seem a little fragile, but with proper handling it shouldn't be an issue. I used it to hold my Nexus 7 on a tripod for a photobooth set up. Worked great!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product. Not great instructions., November 15, 2013
The instructions are a bit unclear but the product totally does the job. Once you figure it out it's easy to use and completely secure. I use it on my Second Generation Nexus 7.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, August 2, 2013
It works as described. It won't hold up under heavy duty though. Materials are kinda cheap. But if you just use it indoors and don't move it too much, it's good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for., June 9, 2014
I purchased this mount for use with a 7" Android Tablet and it fits perfectly. I needed a larger screen than my phone for first person viewing of the DJI Phantom Vision 2+ camera.... I was looking for something to securely hold a 7" tablet so that I can keep my hands on my transmitter, so I thought a tripod mount would be ideal. As it turns out, I was able to easily remove the stock clip from the transmitter and replace it with this; it fits perfectly on the stock ball joint. (no tripod required.)

The only downside is the tabs that hold the tablet in place... when the tablet isn't mounted, the tabs can slide off easily during transport. Thankfully this comes with 2 sets of tabs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good stand for the iPad mini, March 13, 2014
Very good stand for the iPad mini. This helps convert the iPad mini into a camera for every occasion. The price is right.

4.0 out of 5 stars good, April 6, 2013
I like it, it is a little loose so I had to put some adhesive but in general it is a good product for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better Than Expected, June 4, 2014
I really don't know exactly what I expected. I suppose I didn't expect the spring action, so I was happily surprised by that. I really like this product. I'm trying to ween myself off of cable/satellite TV and plan to use my iPad Mini to watch a lot of TV shows and movies that I would have watched via my satellite service on a TV. I can use this to hold the iPad Mini at any height that is convenient, regardless of what I'm doing. Really, my big plan is to set up my tripod with this "holder" so that I can view the iPad while I eat a meal on a TV tray. I can set up a regular tripod on the floor, or a shorter tripod on a table. This will hold my iPad Mini, but it will also hold my iPhone, which is great. As far as instructions, I didn't have any problem putting it together. It's a very "logical" assembly that most people should be able to figure out. It was easy for me. I was going to upload some photos, but I think the photos that are already available are pretty good representations of the product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good., February 13, 2014
I got this to take pictures and video with my tablet. What else can I say? It does what it's supposed to do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, January 18, 2014
Received in less than 24 hour for a holiday party. We used this stand in our home made photo booth contraption ... worked great, so easy to put together and I felt very secure with the product. Have now used it for two parties and no complaints!