5.0 out of 5 stars Works Fine
Gooseneck works as expected. I don't see the reason for all the hype that it does not work well. I found the offer a bit misleading as I thought it came with a free mini card but it comes with a micro reader instead. My error for not reading correctly.
Published 18 months ago by Ed

1.0 out of 5 stars Item Photo is Very Misleading
This item is very misleading. The item I received did not have the bending neck as pictured on the item's amazon page. Instead I received a I very stiff hard, plastic J shaped mount. While it does attach to my GPS it is not what is pictured or what is described.
Published 4 months ago by G. Byers

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Fine, June 19, 2013
Ed "Ed" (Index, WA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ChargerCity OEM Gooseneck Windshield Suction Cup Mount for TOMTOM VIA 1400 1405 1435 1500 1505 1535 1600 1605 1635 GPS Navigator w/Free Charger City Micro SD Memory Card Reader Writer Item include Manufacture Direct Replacement Warranty (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good suction, May 26, 2014
Mr. Steven K. Davis (Minneapolis, MN USA) - See all my reviews
Sticks well to my SUV windshield. Haven't had it fall-off yet despite bumpy New England roads.
Manufacturer suction couldn't make it one mile.
The GPS positioning pivot is not quite as strong. It has shifted a couple of times, but is still readable.

Highly Recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits great with my Tom Tom, February 26, 2014
I bought this because for some reason, Tom Tom doesn't provide people with the gooseneck windshield mount and it doesn't even look like they offer them on their website anymore. I'm really not a fan of mounting anything to my dashboard, so I was really happy when I found this product on Amazon.

The product came and was extremely easy to set up, and the long gooseneck makes it easy for me to see and interact with my GPS. I use it in my Jeep Grand Cherokee and am happy to recommend this product to anyone who doesn't want to mount something to their dashboard!

5.0 out of 5 stars fits my Tom Tom perfect, October 20, 2013
I have a 2013 and removed the coin holder and this fits perfect along with looking good and it shows well

5.0 out of 5 stars Very flexible and easy to move into the best location, September 29, 2014
Used gooseneck holder for one trip and ordered another one for our other vehicle. Very flexible and easy to move into the best location.

5.0 out of 5 stars simple and perfect! just works! great accessory, November 4, 2014
use this in all my vehicles with my Tom-Tom GPS, simple, and perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Place suction cup in freezer for 30 min then it will slip into GPS unit easily., July 14, 2014
R. Crawford "rkcrawford" (Lovelady, TX United States) - See all my reviews
I found a way to install on unit as it is a very tight fit. Place suction cup in freezer for 30 min then it will slip into GPS unit easily.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised. The slide fastener between the screen ..., July 10, 2014
Allan Galanty (near Baldwins on the Naugy) - See all my reviews
Works as advertised. The slide fastener between the screen & the gooseneck is a bit tight, so it needs 2 hands, making it difficult to remove & reattach. OK if you live in East Jibib, but if you need to hide the GPS regularly, you may want to do a little judicious filing.

The other thing is that since the gooseneck effectively cantilevers the GPS, the GPS does vibrate when driving. The only way around that is to make sure the GPS rests on the dash or other stationery appendage of your cockpit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great but I ..., March 7, 2014
.......... would like to see if there could be a better / quicker release button made on new models. Would recommend to a
friend.