5.0 out of 5 stars Great Replacement Mount
This GPS mount is just as good as the original and cost 1/3 the price. I recommend it for anyone who, like me, leaves their mount in a rental car.
Published 22 months ago by Gatlinburg Jackson

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubber suction cup broke off after one week's use.
Useless. Suction cup on base broke off after one week. Tried to glue it back, but to no avail. Would not recommend this product.
Published 18 months ago by FHK9

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Replacement Mount, March 13, 2013
This review is from: ChargerCity Vehicle Suction Cup Mount & Bracket for Garmin Nuvi 2555LMT 2555LT 2595LMT GPS (Compare to Garmin 010-11773-00) (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars great suction power, April 29, 2013
this suction cup mount has more grip than the original. this mount has real suction power., stays where ever you put it

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Replacement, April 15, 2013
Dave Janisse (Detroit, MI USA) - See all my reviews
I am 100% happy with this product. I was a bit concerned because another review mentioned that this was a mount for a tablet. That is just not true. This is exactly the same as the original mount that came with my Garmin Nuvi 2555LMT. My girlfriend and I keep one in my car and one in hers so we don't have to keep swapping the mount. Very convenient. I definitely recommend this product to anyone looking to replace a broken or lost mount or someone who wants a back-up.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy & made well!, July 21, 2013
I did not want to spend the price for a Garmin mount since I was buying two of them. I keep one on my windshield and one in my case for when I am flying Works just like the real thing! Good buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems just as good as the original I lost, April 30, 2014
J. S. Ferrier (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
I left my original in a rental like a dummy. O I went online to get it replaced and saw this one on Amazon. The price was right so I ordered it.

To me, it seems just like the original. In fact, I think the suction cup connection is even better than the original. I live in a very hot climate and the original one would lose its grip and fall off after the windscreen got too hot. This one seems to stay in place....at least so far. For now, I am glad I got it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok, works, May 1, 2013
The ball was a little tight in the socket so I used some silicone grease to allow it to work a bit more freely.
Fits the Garmin perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Windshield Suction Cup Mount for Garmin 2595LM GPS, August 17, 2014
This Suction Cup Mount adheres perfectly to my windshield. It holds the GPS securely but also allows me to easily remove my Garmin 2595LM GPS.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubber suction cup broke off after one week's use., July 9, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product on par with original., December 7, 2014
Not sure but I think that this works as good as if not better that the original. Lost my original during the rush after dropping off my rental and purchased this after good reviews on Amazon. Hail to the folks who take the time out to offer reviews since they were spot on in their review for this product. Good construction and great suction to windscreen.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, July 9, 2014
See response to the GPS Charging Bundle 5 Piece Kit.