Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Maxwell Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on March 13, 2013
This GPS mount is just as good as the original and cost 1/3 the price. I recommend it for anyone who, like me, leaves their mount in a rental car.
on April 15, 2013
I am 100% happy with this product. I was a bit concerned because another review mentioned that this was a mount for a tablet. That is just not true. This is exactly the same as the original mount that came with my Garmin Nuvi 2555LMT. My girlfriend and I keep one in my car and one in hers so we don't have to keep swapping the mount. Very convenient. I definitely recommend this product to anyone looking to replace a broken or lost mount or someone who wants a back-up.
on April 30, 2014
I left my original in a rental like a dummy. O I went online to get it replaced and saw this one on Amazon. The price was right so I ordered it.

To me, it seems just like the original. In fact, I think the suction cup connection is even better than the original. I live in a very hot climate and the original one would lose its grip and fall off after the windscreen got too hot. This one seems to stay in place....at least so far. For now, I am glad I got it.
on April 29, 2013
this suction cup mount has more grip than the original. this mount has real suction power., stays where ever you put it
on May 5, 2014
I normally don't like to write negative reviews, but the unit I received is a complete failure. The suction cup worked for exactly one day. Once the car heated up a little the seal was broken. Now no matter what the temperature, I am unable to achieve any kind of seal. Based on the other reviews it's entirely possible that I have a defective unit. If you want to take the gamble and get a mount for a good price, then you can take the chance. If you want to avoid the hassle of having to go through the process of returning something, then think twice about ordering this unit.
on March 5, 2014
From time to time I take my Garmin with me on trips where I'll use it in rental vehicles. Last month I accidentally left my stock Garmin mount/bracket on the windshield of a rental (all the way in Salt Lake City) and didn't realize it until I got back to the east coast. My options were to ask a friend in Utah to drive an hour to the airport to retrieve it from the lost and found and then spend more bucks to ship it to me or to buy from ChargerCity. I think option A would have ended up costing more (in gas, time, and shipping costs). So, I ordered from ChargerCity and received the replacement in a very short time. This replacement is not originally manufactured by Garmin, however it is a good facsimile of the OEM's product. The suction force of this replacement is actually a little bit better than what Garmin ships as stock. The bracket itself fits fairly well (but sure to securely interlock your 2555LMT with the bottom tabs ; with this replacement it's easier not miss locking it ; but to be sure this is a great replacement for those that need it at a fair price). It's the shipping cost I wasn't too thrilled with but that's a totally different issue.
on August 2, 2015
The product didn't look like much when I opened the package. I was sure they sent the wrong item because it looked too small for my GPS. However, it fitted my Garmin GPS exactly with the little ridges on top and bottom snapping into slots on the Garmin. I'm happy with this purchase. I have other mounting brackets that look better but can't hold my GPS securely. This one does.
on March 18, 2015
It broke! On our first trip with it! We went over a slight bump on an interstate (it wasn't any bigger than your normal bumps) and the bracket itself broke and the GPS unit fell down with it. Very disappointed in the quality of it. also, the swivel part of it is looser than our original was (our original got left in a rental car :( ). Now hoping to contact Garmin to get an actual replacement for this.
on July 22, 2015
I lost the mount that came with my GPS and this one works just as well. It took quite a while to deliver but it said it would during checkout so I was fine with that. It was also super cheap. I'd buy this again if I needed another mount. Great product.
on March 28, 2016
Bought this to replace my OEM cup and it worked fine for a few days but now it won't stick for more than five minutes. I have cleaned it and the windshield and it has no damage. It pulls tight but then it falls while driving. Back to the OEM for me.