5.0 out of 5 stars Always good to have a spare
Of course I got a mount with my Garmin 205w, but I wanted to use it in two vehicles. I bought the extra one to use in my work truck when needed. It just makes is one less item to forget to get when transferring the unit back and forth between the two vehicles.
Published on May 31, 2010 by Todd M. Smith

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy
Do not buy anything from this seller.
My Garmin Vehicle Suction Cup Mount, which I bought from this company when it delivered it was strange that the protective foil on the holder as a stripped and restored.
When I tried to put the equipment in the same car was dropped after 2-3 minutes.
I tried to clean it and ask for another glass but again dropped...
Published on May 12, 2011 by spijun

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy, May 12, 2011
This review is from: ChargerCity GPS Garmin Nuvi 2xx Windshield Ball & Socket Suction Cup Mount & Bracket Unit Holster Bundle (Electronics)
Do not buy anything from this seller.
I tried to clean it and ask for another glass but again dropped.
Obviously someone has returned a product that was later sold to me.
Truly pathetic and miserable for 5-6 $

1.0 out of 5 stars Breaks EASILY!, January 27, 2011
Beware of this product, I mounted the suction to my windshield and as soon as I put it on the suction piece broke off from the mount. I normally don't complain, but to have a product break in less than 5 minutes of having it in my hands is frustrating at best.

1.0 out of 5 stars junk, April 5, 2011
this product is junk. it is a poor imitation of the garmin device. i threw it out it was usable.

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't last 4 months, February 5, 2011
Item appears identical to factory unit. GPS fits perfectly into it. the factory unit "pulled" apart from the suction cup after about a year. this unit failed 4 months after purchase. Usage was occasional, at best. I have no choice but to purchase another one. hope it lasts longer though.

1.0 out of 5 stars junk, October 24, 2011
i bought 2 of these & 1 Broke, waces sent me a replacement and after it being on the windshield for 1 1/2 hours it broke, i would not buy this product IT IS JUNK,

1.0 out of 5 stars suction cup fell off after one use!, May 9, 2011
M. Garcia (Orange County, CA) - See all my reviews
I can't really complain much because the cost (not incl shipping) was a few cents, but, MAN, they really don't make them like they used to. I'm not going to deal with it any more. I'm just going to buy a whole new friction holder/stand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Always good to have a spare, May 31, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Nuvi Holder, March 18, 2010
Product beat expectations. Holds the Navigation system better than the manufactures orginal. Recommend this product and service to the next buyer.

5.0 out of 5 stars just like the one that came with it!, June 4, 2010
Forgot my original in a rental car...this one is a perfect replacement for my Garmin Nuvi 200.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as good or better than the original, March 4, 2011
This suction mount is strongly holds in place just as well or better than the original that came with my Garmin device. The technical description on Amazon.com included a disc mount but I didn't receive a disc mount with my package. So I emailed the seller, and they promptly apologized and sent me a disc mount for the dashboard. Excellent customer service!

Rate and Discover Movies