5.0 out of 5 stars Cool blanket
This is a very nice blanket. The quality is quite nice for the price. It's very warm and looks great.
Published 14 months ago by Arcticzero

3.0 out of 5 stars short
the bog problem with this is the fact that it is so short, your feet will stick out and I am not even that tall.
Published 21 months ago by Mark33543

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool blanket, October 24, 2013
This review is from: NFL San Diego Chargers Comfy Throw Blanket with Sleeves, Stripes Design (Sports)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Description Says It All, July 18, 2013
JL (New Jersey) - See all my reviews
It's comfy. It's a throw blanket with sleeves. It displays San Diego Chargers pride. What more could a Chargers fan want (except maybe a good season)? Shipped promptly and arrived new.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for work!!, April 10, 2013
I bought this for work as I have a desk job and the air is always on as I work in a large office. :-)

3.0 out of 5 stars short, March 6, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item, February 12, 2013
This is a great item. It came to me very fast and it's excatly what I wanted. I recommend this item.

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit thin, but it is an okay blanket, January 18, 2013
Dan Whetzel (Ashburn, VA United States) - See all my reviews
We bought this as a gift for my nephew, it is well made but the material is a bit thin. I think that it does the job, and he seems to enjoys being wrapped up in the logo of his favorite team.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gag gift turned great gift, January 4, 2013
I originally bought this gift as a gag gift for one of my coworkers. He is a Chargers fan and we had been talking months before about blankets that people can wear. We were laughing saying "who does that" The blanket is of great quality, warm and great looking. It is an all around winner. I suggest if anyone is looking for a gift for a footbal fan this is good. It was also priced low for what you get.

3.0 out of 5 stars Seems sort of cheap, December 2, 2012
Jaq (San Diego, CA) - See all my reviews
Material seems cheap and thin, not very "blanket" like at all! Feel like for $20 it should have been a tad bit thicker. This would only be good for warmer areas and would not suffice for much more than a slight chill. This won't keep you snug during winter!

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought this for my nephew for Christmas, September 1, 2012
I purchased this for my nephew for Christmas. He's 18 yrs old and he absolutely loves it. He uses it all the time while watching tv or movies out in the living room. Stated it was comfortable and soft.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 27, 2014
made a perfect xmas gift for my secret santa