Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on December 2, 2012
Material seems cheap and thin, not very "blanket" like at all! Feel like for $20 it should have been a tad bit thicker. This would only be good for warmer areas and would not suffice for much more than a slight chill. This won't keep you snug during winter!
on September 1, 2012
I purchased this for my nephew for Christmas. He's 18 yrs old and he absolutely loves it. He uses it all the time while watching tv or movies out in the living room. Stated it was comfortable and soft.
on January 4, 2013
I originally bought this gift as a gag gift for one of my coworkers. He is a Chargers fan and we had been talking months before about blankets that people can wear. We were laughing saying "who does that" The blanket is of great quality, warm and great looking. It is an all around winner. I suggest if anyone is looking for a gift for a footbal fan this is good. It was also priced low for what you get.
on January 18, 2013
We bought this as a gift for my nephew, it is well made but the material is a bit thin. I think that it does the job, and he seems to enjoys being wrapped up in the logo of his favorite team.
on July 18, 2013
It's comfy. It's a throw blanket with sleeves. It displays San Diego Chargers pride. What more could a Chargers fan want (except maybe a good season)? Shipped promptly and arrived new.
on March 6, 2013
the bog problem with this is the fact that it is so short, your feet will stick out and I am not even that tall.
on October 24, 2013
This is a very nice blanket. The quality is quite nice for the price. It's very warm and looks great.
on April 10, 2013
I bought this for work as I have a desk job and the air is always on as I work in a large office. :-)
on February 12, 2013
This is a great item. It came to me very fast and it's excatly what I wanted. I recommend this item.
on August 27, 2014
made a perfect xmas gift for my secret santa