Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on December 18, 2012
I choose this product because it goes with the GPS I ordered

I received it within three days after ordering

Yes I would recommend to anyone that orders the GPS system that goes with it(^_^)
on September 8, 2013
All of the components didn't work. What I needed most was the car charger and it does not work. Not happy.
UPDATE:
Turns out, the car charger does work, just not in every type of vehicle. So I will give it another star because of that. I gave it to my friend whose car it does work in. It is working in someone's car at least so it is being used.

UPDATE 2:
The first issue was merely a blown fuse. So it started working great, but broke in just a few weeks. The male end that goes into the GPS came apart. I had one of those "DUH" moments that makes you say to yourself, "I should have seen it coming". The COILED CORD is a real terrible idea; it creates constant tension at both ends. Something eventually had to give and it's no wonder that it was the most delicate point of contact. You know, when I plugged it in I had a bad feeling.

To sum it up, I'm now giving it 4 stars. I'm not faulting the seller - heck, I bought it and should have considered what the coiled cord might do. The flaw wasn't in the craftsmanship, it was in the design. So I've learned a lesson and didn't have to pay very much for it. And the other items worked fine and still do. I would buy from them again. I just need to use the ole noodle and listen to the little voice that tells me, "are you sure about this?".:)
on February 24, 2013
When I got my gps I did not know that it came was all of this so this is extra.
on June 11, 2013
Somehow, we managed to lose the original cord. This kit gives you more than the original packaging and it works perfectly. I can't recommend enough.
As with all my power cords, label this one as to the device being powered so you don't get the cords confused.
on May 26, 2013
I like these better than the ones that came with the Garmin! The curly cable for car charging I like better than the straight cord.
on April 12, 2013
A must if your unit does not come with a wall charger. The extra car plug has an expandable cord and is superior to the one that came with the unit.
on January 11, 2014
My Garmin GPS came with a USB cable and a cigarrette lighter charger, but it didn't come with an AC charger. and the cigarette lighter charger in this set is better made than the one from Garmin. The two tone apearance, the light showing it's on and the nice coiled cord are things the one from Garmin doesn't have. And the USB cable from Garmin is pretty short. The one in this set is longer and a lot better and I use it INSTEAD of the one from Garmin to connect to my computer.

So, Garmin has its products, but you can't beat this set for quality and functionality.
on November 15, 2013
The cord attached to the car charger component frayed and broke in less than two months after purchase. I barely used it it at all. I am not sure if the other chargers in the bundle are better quality since I bought this for the car charger.
on December 25, 2013
All the items seem to be satisfactory. The car charger is what I use most and I like the telephone cord coil style better than the long thin cord on my last charger. I've appreciated the wall socket charger for easy home charging and entering addresses the night prior to scheduled navigation needs (used for work doing 3-7 home visits per day). Have not used the stylus or the computer attachment USB cable yet, seldom needed.
on December 31, 2013
I purchased the Garmin 50LM GPS for which the Amazon website description identifies no accessories with it, but says many buy this mount Charger bundle with it. The GPS actually comes with a car charger and USB cable. Unless you use the GPS away from you car frequently, you don't need an AC charger. I was misled by Amazon. I am trying to return it to the secondary supplier.