Charging AAA Batteries So I've refreshed my AA batteries and I am loving this charger so far. But now I want to refresh my AAA batteries. How do I make the AAA batteries fit into this? Maybe I'm just having a slow day, but I'm not sure how to make this recognize the smaller batteries. If someone could help I would really appreciate it. Thanks!
asked by C. Berger on September 28, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 answers
A
votes
There are two negative contacts for each slot of the charger. Align the negative terminal (flat end) of your battery with the inner/smaller contact, then press down the positive terminal.
NLee the Engineer answered on September 29, 2010

A
votes
I sure am glad this question was raised and answered. I've been having a 10-minute fit over here.
Natter answered on October 3, 2010

A
votes
Thank you for this answer. I thought I had a defective unit. How is this not talked about in the manual? Anyway, thanks again.
Keith answered on March 18, 2011

A
votes
Thanks for posting this question. I just purchased my 1st set of AAA batteries and planned to use them with this charger. I thought they wouldn't fit, started searching online for the solution, found this. I've yet to try it out, but will this evening. Thanks!
Glen Cooper answered on March 22, 2011

A
votes
Thank you! I thought my unit was defective and I had a new one (different manufacturer) in my Amazon cart, ready to buy. I thought I'd try a quick search for help before buying a new one and am so glad I did!
Christy Martin answered on May 22, 2011

A
votes
this product will charge aa or aaa's no modification. It defaults to a 200 mah charge which is highly recommended by LaCrosse. Lee's opinons aside.
George Brons answered on November 4, 2013

A
votes
It fits both aa's and aaa's there is step up approach two different steps for two different sized batteries. Both fit perfectly.

A
votes
AAA batteries will fit no matter what this product was designed to charge them.
‹ Previous   1   Next ›