Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

TOP 500 REVIEWERon December 16, 2015
I'm directionally challenged: I'm convinced I'm missing the gene that everyone seems to have to know which direction they're facing at any given time (I can tell if it's sunrise or sunset) or can drive to the same circuitous destination they went to 2 months ago. I can't do it an hour later. I can't even backtrack right after. Thus, I can't make it up my street without relying on my Garmin. I absolutely panicked when I got in my car a while ago and the charger cord was missing. I have to keep the cord in the car because our goofy cat has chewed every exposed electric cord in the house. I frantically searched the entire car and driveway. Suddenly I thought "hey! Hubby has an older GPS in his car--maybe it'll fit???"

Yay! It does.

But I was so shaken I had to get an extra. So of course I came to Amazon, the same place I got the Garmin, and stumbled onto this treasure. I don't understand any complaints: the cord is not just straight like the original one but is a coil so it fits perfectly between the accessory plug in the car and the back of the Garmin. And now I can easily get updates directly from the computer! And I don't have to worry about not getting enough juice to get satellite coverage when not in the car because I can plug into an electrical outlet!

What's not to love???? And I haven't even bothered with the other 2 little things that came with it. Maybe my son can use them?
on December 15, 2013
I like the fact that I can now charge my GPS at home and see the route I need to take before I ever get in the car.
on September 18, 2014
Not having any other packets for this purpose, I can only comment that this one was complete and worked as advertised. Delivery was prompt and seamless and all pieces have functioned as I needed. Recommended.
on April 28, 2014
I didn't need all three items, just the AC charger to take on a walking holiday in a few days, and I won't be taking a computer.
Of course the charger did not work and so I am returning the bundle. Might be best to get the single charger, even though it costs a bit more, but I am checking my old TomTom AC charger to see if that works.
on April 15, 2014
Excellent purchase...Great Bundle. This purchase far exceeded my expectation for the price. Thank you.... Chargers are a very good quality.
on March 17, 2014
I purchased this bundle for the Wall and USB Chargers as there was already a Car Charger with the Garmin. For the price, it's a great deal!
on November 29, 2014
I received this set in early Sept and used this charger two times and on the third try the metal piece that plugs into my GPS broke off leaving only the tiny wires exposed. Luckily I was able to remove the metal piece from my GPS. Have not used any of the other items in the bundle so not sure of the quality of those pieces.
on July 13, 2014
great item to carry with you on a trip
on February 24, 2014
product came on time, works good- no problems. was enrolled in "freeshipping.com" what a scam. unenrolled months ago and am still being charged almost 13 dollars a month for a service i didn't want then and definitely don't want want and wouldn't consider now. i want my money back. sites like this shouild not be allowed to operate- won't ever order another thing until i get my money back-
on June 17, 2015
Took me a while to get used to the GPS, but now I love it. The people at Garmin were VERY responsive. It was perfect on our last trip and took us right to the house we wanted in Acapulco.