5.0 out of 5 stars GPS Charging Bundle
The GPS charging Bundle contained all the items I need to charge my Garmin at home or in the car.
Published 11 months ago by John W. Stanowski

3.0 out of 5 stars I purchased this kit not knowing that it came with ...
I purchased this kit not knowing that it came with the Garmin nuvi. The nomenclature included with the nuvi didn't indicate that these accessories came with it. At least I can transfer the nuvi from one vehicle to the other with ease since I have two sets of accessories.
Published 6 months ago by Richard C. Young

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars GPS Charging Bundle, February 9, 2014
This review is from: GPS Charging Bundle 5 Piece Kit for Garmin Nuvi 2595LMT : Car Charger, House Charger and USB Cable Charger with Antenna Booster, Anti Radiation Shield . (Wireless Phone Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, June 25, 2014
They were as described and have lasted well. I would recommend them as replacement cords for your GPS. I would buy them again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks like it is more for a phone then a GPS, February 8, 2014
The "antenna" it came with and the anti radiation shield are phone accessories (in my opinion) not GPS accessories but the "bundle" was still worth the price. If you lose a charger and go to replace it on the fly it is super expensive so having this is worth it. I bought it for a different reason though. The Garmin Nuvi uses the power cord as the device to get the Traffic alerts and they come with ads so I don't want them. So by replacing the power cord you avoid that feature. I bought the bundle as a gift (along with the Garmin) so I have not used it but I bought myself a similar bundle years ago and it works great - as a matter of fact the Garmin and my cell phone use the same connections so it serves two purposes.

4.0 out of 5 stars This set is not the best stuff when compared to Factory Equipped accessories, November 30, 2014
I bought this to have a spare power cord for my Garmin Nuvi 2597LMT. I travel a lot for work and may drive a company vehicle, a rental car, or my personal vehicle. This set is not the best stuff when compared to Factory Equipped accessories, but I was happy to find that the car charger is compatible with the Traffic Receiver. I plan to install the original power cord permanently into my personal vehicle and use this one when I take my Nuvi along in other cars. I'm not sure what I'll do with the other parts, but it was worth the price just for the power cord. A genuine Garmin Nuvi power cord is priced at $65.

3.0 out of 5 stars I purchased this kit not knowing that it came with ..., July 9, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Are you kidding?, July 2, 2014
Are you kidding ? Where else can you get all of this for so cheap? And it works great!
These components can cost $20 or more each. If you need it don't hesitate great deal period!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, June 24, 2014
Met all my expectations, all items worked very well with no issues. will order again from NY cell phone thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Charger, June 25, 2014
James W Lollar (Ada, OK United States) - See all my reviews
This bundle is a good buy that makes charging my Garmin Nuvi 2595LMT easy. Good price on the bundle as well.

1.0 out of 5 stars Packaging atrocious, February 24, 2014
Everything was crammed into a very small soft package,not large enough to hold that amount of pieces. At least two pieces were destroyed. Someone needs some training on packaging. These two pieces cannot be used for their intended purposes.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, June 26, 2014
it'll do price was right

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›