4.0 out of 5 stars Good deal for the price
Published on July 8, 2011 by Mike

1.0 out of 5 stars So Disappointed
Published on September 24, 2011 by Stacy Mogle

4.0 out of 5 stars Good deal for the price, July 8, 2011
This review is from: Gen Premium Dual Charging Station with LED Light Plus 2 High Capacity Rechargeable Replacement Battery and USB Cable For Nintendo Wii Remote Control (Accessory)
This station is a nice alternative to buying packs of AA batteries. The batteries take a while to charge, especially the initial charge. Depending how much you use the Wii, the charge might last only a day or two. Like other users have written, it only comes with a USB cable (which is clearly labeled in the description), but you can plug it into any USB wall outlet adapter like the ones for phones or ipods.

1.0 out of 5 stars So Disappointed, September 24, 2011
We were so excited to get this product. It arrived wrapped in a plastic baggie with no instructions but I had already read the instructions here so I knew to do a full charge before using them. When I first plugged it in, the lights were both blue. Odd, since I thought that meant a full charge. But I still left it charged the rest of the night. The next day, my kids took the remotes off the charger and found one of the remotes had hardly any charge and the other only stayed charged for a few minutes. I thought I had done something wrong so I tried to charge overnight again but the next day the same thing happened. To our very great disappointment, they will be going back on Monday.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dual Charging dock for wii, February 7, 2009
money2646 (Baton Rouge, LA) - See all my reviews
Great product, charges remotes for wii, does take a little while, but gives a good charge, light changes color when charged. My whole family has bought them, it really saves on batteries.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not so bad, February 22, 2009
I bought this item awhile back and I must say that this the best thing that I invested my money. The only bad review is that the light is to bright and it take at least 12hrs. to charge (which is frustrating). But overall it's ok.

1.0 out of 5 stars Crap!, September 8, 2012
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I was so excited to get these, and to not have to use batteries... Yeah, I didn't even get to try, they wouldn't charge. No amount of manipulating would get them into the base to charge. I spent ~ an hour thinking it was something I was doing, hoping I'd be one of the lucky reviewers... Nope. Sending back for a refund...

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy, September 19, 2011
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
Received two rechargeable replacement batteries in this order. One of them won't charge at all and the other will hold a charge for about 15 min of play time. Totally worthless.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bargain, August 8, 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I couldn't believe this product was so cheap. I figured something was up. Well, turns out it does exactly what it says it does. Comes with a charging station and rechargeable battery packs that fit in the back of the WII controller. Never change batteries again--just put on the charging station when done and batteries are fresh for next time. Charge indicator lets you know when full charge has been reached. Plugs into any device via USB.

5.0 out of 5 stars worth it....!, October 25, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Good quality for the low price...! Its usually $25 to $40 dollars in stores. Its blue when u plug it in red when its charging and purple when its done charging.... 2 thumbs up

1.0 out of 5 stars Gen Premium Dual Charging Station, March 23, 2013
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
ATTN: DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT.....This station does not work at all...I have pushed and shoved the remotes into the bay and they go red for about 10 seconds then stright to blue....WILL NOT CHARGE....I knew this item was to good to be true...I should have read more of the reviews but I thought Amazon stood by what the sellers had to offer...MY BAD...Thanks to the seller and Amazon...Why if there are so many bad reviews would Amazon continue to allow this to be sold???

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not stay connected, May 30, 2012
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This product came in a plastic bag with no instructions. It took a bit of playing to get the remote to light up the charger, and some more playing to keep the charger lit up after that. When we tried it out one of the remotes kept disconnecting and reconnecting to the wii at random. Both remotes worked fine with regular batteries before, and work fine after removing the rechargeable pack. I would not recommend this product. Unfortunately our regular batteries lasted more than a month before we needed to try out this charging station, otherwise it would have been sent back immediately.

Rate and Discover Movies