5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!!
Beautiful but not a practical shoe.....I consider these a luxury only because I don't want to ruin them:)
Published 2 months ago by Pauline A McGee

2.0 out of 5 stars Snug at the toes, hard to walk in
Published 6 months ago by Adriana V.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!!, July 4, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars yay!, May 24, 2014
love the shoes im very pleased i will wear them alot :) great style and great material! love love love

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, March 29, 2014
I love these shoes, they are black with a burst of life. A gorgeous pair. I give this a two thumbs up.

5.0 out of 5 stars I like everything about this shoes.., March 6, 2014
I would recommend this shoes to everyone .. The prize was excellent .. I love it ...... It's comfortable just as picture shown.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ladies these are for you, February 27, 2014
Matches outfit perect Love the quality and color scheme.Good real leather soles great look cant wait to wear them excited

2.0 out of 5 stars Snug at the toes, hard to walk in, February 25, 2014
Adriana V. (Washington, DC United States) - See all my reviews
I wear heels pretty often, including some very, very tall shoes. These shoes were hard to put on. The way it is constructed, it is very hard to get the ball of your foot to where it needs to be. Even then, they are very difficult to walk in because the heel is a touch too small. If you walk in places that are not COMPLETELY level (brick, cobblestones, etc), you will take a spill in these. They are beautiful shoes, but I am very sorry I bought them. 2 stars for the look, zero stars for functionality. I expected more from Charles David.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Shoe, February 2, 2014
I wish the shoe came in a natural color. I would love to get my hands on those in a size 8.

3.0 out of 5 stars I love the shoes but the material is hard is hard., October 2, 2013
I love the style the height and colors of this shoe. The only problem I encountered is that the material is hard and one has to wear padding for the pinkie toes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique design, good value, April 7, 2013
Lately, I have been gravitating towards Charles David shoes for several reasons. First of all, the styles are usually classic with a twist, which makes them stand apart. Secondly, I think they are constructed a little better than some of their competitors (such as Jessica Simpson and Vince Camuto). Thirdly, the combination of style and construction makes them a good value. This pair is no exception, and I have received a lot of compliments when wearing them.

4.0 out of 5 stars a little small, August 28, 2014