Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Charles - Hubert Basketweave Pocket Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

100%

on July 11, 2013
When I received this watch, I immediately read all the instructions that came with it. Excited that I had finally found myself a pocket watch, I wind it according to the instructions, and placed the watch in my pocket. Within the first twelve hours after winding it, the watch was already running slow by nearly 10 minutes. I reset the watch to the correct time. Twenty four hours later the watch was running 2 hours slow (It had lost 2 hours in one twenty four hour period). I returned the watch. This was my experience with this watch.
on April 24, 2011
The title of my review says it all. An Absolute piece of GARBAGE! I read reviews before buying this and saw one similar to my experience and I blew it off thinking "oh, everyone gets a Lemon now and then, or, it's hard to please everyone."
My advice, DO pay attention to the reviews and beware of this piece of junk.
Ps..... all my other purchases through Amazon I have been very happy with.
on June 24, 2014
The reviews are right! I bought this watch as a Father's Day gift for my husband. He has taken very good care of it and, after not even two weeks of winding, it has already broken!!! Very disappointed!! Now I have to figure out how to return it!!