Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback STEM

on October 11, 2011
I got this chain to replace a chrome-plated chain that came with my pocket watch years ago. From what I can tell, the chain links are indeed stainless steel -- but the clasps are not. The plating is already wearing off the clasps, revealing the copper and brass underneath. I expected everything on the chain to be stainless. Disappointing. Maybe I can find replacement clasps to attach to the ends of the chain, because the chain itself looks great.
on April 28, 2010
Yes, it is very nice and just the right lenght. Cost was ok. The only negative would be the packaging. It came in this box that is just way to much. Hard box with silk lining etc... Some bubble wrape would have been just as nice and could have lowered the cost a couple bucks.
on December 12, 2013
Ridiculously packaged as if it were fine jewelry, this chain is medium quality. It is far better than the "belt clip" type with unusable fittings that generally comes with inexpensive watches. Those should be tossed into the rubbish bin immediately. This is more of a starter chain that will do nicely until your wife or girlfriend gives you a sterling silver one for your birthday.

Attach the lobster claw to a belt loop and carry your watch in a trouser pocket. This is for for casual dress, and is best used with a smaller watch and pants that have a separate watch pocket (like your 5-pocket denims). For dress use you'll need a t-bar chain to attach to your vest: B005N2JJA2
on September 9, 2011
This is a good chain for casual or semi-dress use, robust and well finished. The lobster claw clip is strong and reliable but ugly, so conceal it if you are in full dress mode. Note that the clips on the ends are not stainless steel, but something else chrome plated. Maybe brass? I lowered my rating because the advertising doesn't mention this, and when you call it a "Stainless steel chain" your customer expects it to be entirely stainless steel.
on February 11, 2016
I had been using it with a Swiss Army pocket watch for 3 weeks when it broke. The clip attached to the watch gave out. Very disappointed, I chose this one based on previous reviews, so I was surprised it broke so quickly.
review image
on May 3, 2013
I received the pocket watch chain the other day, and was disappointed in the quality. The fixtures and the polish are not at all what I expected, and the quality of the stainless is somewhat suspect. I believe more money went into the box than to the actual item.
on January 5, 2013
Been looking for a chain for my pocket watch for ages. I though that this chain would be too long, however, I like the look and the style. The chain is of good quality stainless steel, and well made.
on May 8, 2010
I got my boyfriend a pocket watch recently and he is thrilled with it, but the chain it came with was junk! I got a watch from this manufacturer recently and I am happy with it so I figured I'd try out one of their chains. I am thrilled with the quality of this chain! The clip for the watch is just the right size and it looks nice and sturdy. The big clip at the end is a little larger than I wanted but it's perfect for a belt loop. The swivel on the big clip is very smooth and the chain itself looks really sturdy. The box it came in is really nice, but a little superfluous since we could keep the watch and chain in the same box together if my boyfriend ever took it off; it would be nice to save a few bucks without that box... but the chain is well worth it (in a market where it's almost impossible to find watch chains!)
on May 7, 2013
The "chain" part is nice, stainless, no sharp edges and just the right weight to impart a feeling of quality. The hardware (2 clips and a swivel) is a different story. It is secure enough to be trusted but the finish is not the same quality. Chrome plating wore through to copper within months of daily use.
on March 15, 2015
Quick delivery, better product than I even thought I would be receiving. It replaced a broken/worn chain for a family heirloom. It is definitely worthy to be paired with the beautiful time piece. Thank you!