5.0 out of 5 stars Pocket Watch Chain
Yes, it is very nice and just the right lenght. Cost was ok. The only negative would be the packaging. It came in this box that is just way to much. Hard box with silk lining etc... Some bubble wrape would have been just as nice and could have lowered the cost a couple bucks.
Published on April 28, 2010 by Chris M. Davies

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice little chain, but not completely stainless.
Published on October 11, 2011 by Shawn Elliott

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice little chain, but not completely stainless., October 11, 2011
This review is from: Charles-Hubert, Paris 3548-W Stainless Steel Pocket Watch Chain (Watch)
I got this chain to replace a chrome-plated chain that came with my pocket watch years ago. From what I can tell, the chain links are indeed stainless steel -- but the clasps are not. The plating is already wearing off the clasps, revealing the copper and brass underneath. I expected everything on the chain to be stainless. Disappointing. Maybe I can find replacement clasps to attach to the ends of the chain, because the chain itself looks great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pocket Watch Chain, April 28, 2010

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, May 3, 2013
I received the pocket watch chain the other day, and was disappointed in the quality. The fixtures and the polish are not at all what I expected, and the quality of the stainless is somewhat suspect. I believe more money went into the box than to the actual item.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good casual chain - BUT NOT ENTIRELY STAINLESS!!, September 9, 2011
This is a good chain for casual or semi-dress use, robust and well finished. The lobster claw clip is strong and reliable but ugly, so conceal it if you are in full dress mode. Note that the clips on the ends are not stainless steel, but something else chrome plated. Maybe brass? I lowered my rating because the advertising doesn't mention this, and when you call it a "Stainless steel chain" your customer expects it to be entirely stainless steel.

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality chain, May 8, 2010
Maryjane Heyer (NYC, NY United States) - See all my reviews
I got my boyfriend a pocket watch recently and he is thrilled with it, but the chain it came with was junk! I got a watch from this manufacturer recently and I am happy with it so I figured I'd try out one of their chains. I am thrilled with the quality of this chain! The clip for the watch is just the right size and it looks nice and sturdy. The big clip at the end is a little larger than I wanted but it's perfect for a belt loop. The swivel on the big clip is very smooth and the chain itself looks really sturdy. The box it came in is really nice, but a little superfluous since we could keep the watch and chain in the same box together if my boyfriend ever took it off; it would be nice to save a few bucks without that box... but the chain is well worth it (in a market where it's almost impossible to find watch chains!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Charles-Hubert Stainless Steel Pocket Watch Chain, May 16, 2010
The chain was exactly as described and was shipped in a lovely box. The chain's features, length, etc. have been perfect as to what I was looking for. I would definitely order from this company again and would trust Amazon to deliver expediently.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pocket watch owner, June 22, 2014
JOHN Schenck (Tiverton, RI United States) - See all my reviews
Just what I wanted a easy to use stainless steel pocket watch chain. Wear it all the time have a Swiss army pocket watch

5.0 out of 5 stars CHAINED!, March 6, 2014
Quality product that is solid and I do not fear losing my watch. Like the fact it is made in Paris and not another China product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Big Like, February 7, 2014
Pretty, Suficticated lookiing, rich, well made chain. Not much more to say about it. If you are looking for a chain that will give you exactely that, than you are in the right place.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely item, great packaging!, January 23, 2014
This item goes perfectly with the very expensive packet compass that I got it to go with. The package was very well done and added extra charm to the piece.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›