Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on August 16, 2010
Nifty little watch, not that heavy and has a nice feel to it. A decent amount of winding will get you nearly 15-18 hours worth of ticking before the spring conks out so winding it at least twice a day is pretty much recommended. I also got the silver chain with the watch since the one that it came with was short by my standards (36cm/14" | Extra chain had about the same length). As to the accuracy of the watch, it kept time pretty much "on time".

Overall, a recommended watch for first time pocket watch owners.
on March 6, 2012
This is a great pocketwatch. When it arrived, it showed the current time and was still ticking! How cool was that?

All the parts were in perfect working order, and the box was nicely packed. The watch comes with a chain, not the best quality. I would have perferred something a little heavier as far as the chain is concerned. Otherwise, I love it!
on November 13, 2013
Solidly designed "skeleton view" watch. Unfortunately, because of the thinness of the watch hands and the prominence of the watch mechanics, the hands are virtually invisible. I do not wear--or need--glasses. However, when you open the case, I have to hold the watch under a bright light, at a certain angle, just to be able to discern the hands against the background of gears. Despite how elegant it looks, a watch must be functional and give you the time without your having to squint to view it under the right lighting.

I am returning this model, but because I was impressed with the other craftsmanship elements, am buying a different model from the same company
on March 28, 2015
Bought for my son as part of a graduation present for a vested suit.... my son loves how this watch opens on both sides so you can see the workings and jewels. It's a gorgeous watch, well made for the price point. This is a good name in watches. I wish the chain was a big higher quality... there was one rough spot near the hook that goes over the button, which might snag fabric. I'm sure that is specific to this watch, something in manufacturing. This is a wind daily watch, it does keep accurate time. We checked to see if it would lose time as it wound down but it did not. It's attractive, fun and well made for the money, plus it's a great conversation piece and if you are as my son calls himself... eclectic, you will enjoy it. It looks great with his vested suit, french cuff white shirt, gorgeous bow tie for graduation from high school as valedictorian.
on December 19, 2012
There are so many things that I love about this watch. It keeps great time and I love being able to see the clockworks front and back. The only disappointing parts are the stem and nob. They feel cheep and take away from the overall esthetic. The rest of the watch is so nice I wish they hadn't used such a cheep nob since you touch that part all the time.
on January 22, 2014
I bought this watch just a week ago, and was extremely happy with it. It's beautiful and for the first 5 days, worked great. 6 days after owning this watch, I noticed that it had stopped ticking. I touched the stem to find it was fully wound, then it just started ticking again. After a couple hours, I noticed that it had stopped again. barely touched to stem and it started ticking again. A few minutes after setting the correct time, hoping that this was just a fluke of a problem, I noticed that the second hand had fallen completely off. Returning it. This shouldn't happen within just a week of owning this watch. I doubt I'd recommend it.
on May 5, 2015
Got this for my Dad for his birthday and he absolutely loved it. It is of good, heavy quality. He is a mechanical guy and loves that he can see the gears. He has arthritis in his hands and limited use of his thumbs but is still able to wind it himself. Perfect gift for the Dad that never asks for anything from anyone.
on February 16, 2014
I've always wanted a windup watch. I find them comforting with the winds and ticking (but I'm careful not to over-wind). This one is especially nice. The outside is very simple and the inside is fun to look at. The back border design is also very pretty! I'm planning on getting my name scripted on the back cover (So it's a little easier to tell front from back and to make it officially mine :P). One tick I do have though is I wish the hour dial was just a smidge longer, it's sometimes hard to see where it is right away. That may also be because I'm not used to reading analog.

Anyway, really loved this product and am very happy with it!
on March 31, 2015
This is absolutely beautiful!! I bought it as a present for my boyfriend and he just loves it!! It came wrapped elegantly in the makers box with a pouch to hold it. The detail inside the watch is breathtaking as well. It works this far, he has only had it for a week so not that much time for any defects to occur yet. The watch takes a little pressure to open up both sides which made me nervous it would break but I think it will losen up over usage. Very happy!
on March 4, 2013
The watch is of good quilty ,and was a good buy. If someone was looking for a pocketwatch ,I would recommed this brand.