4.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied
Everything received as promised. What else can I say about colored Pom Poms. I got what I wanted to get.
Published 3 months ago by helen highwater

3.0 out of 5 stars Not an inch in diameter (see attached pic) but good quality
Published on December 24, 2010 by LB

3.0 out of 5 stars Not an inch in diameter (see attached pic) but good quality, December 24, 2010
This review is from: Charles Leonard Pom-Poms, 1 Inch, Assorted Colors, 50/Bag (69500) (Office Product)
This is really a 3.5* review. The quality of these is quite good (I wish they weren't made in China, though). The size is misleading and could be problematic if 1" was actually needed. The colors are unusual--muted, pastel, and bright bubble gum pinks alike, many red, brown, 3 different green shades bright yellow (nearly neon), purple, white and black... Not sure they would be a very useful assortment as one lone ball of several colors was amongst half a dozen in other shades; for the purpose of a cat toy, as mine plays "soccer" with them and fetches them for me, they are totally fine apart from the size being a disappointment as her others are true 1" and more suitable (and less prone to getting stuck under things). They don't stink like many brands, so I have no regrets for the couple dollars they cost since I had them shipped with a separate order over $25 (I wouldn't pay extra to ship them--cheaper in Jo-Ann etc than shipping).

4.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied, May 3, 2014