Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Charlie the Ranch Dog: Charlie's New Friend (I Can Read Level 1)
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Format: Paperback|Change

on December 30, 2014
As all my other posts these books are great for kids before they read and as they are learning to read. I hope they just keep coming and coming! I just made one mistake and ordered the same one. :( Don't want to pay shipping to send it back for another. Bummer! No doubt on these books for little ones, boys or girls!
on May 13, 2016
An absolutely adorable book about Charlie, the infamous dog, who works all day at the ranch. Children will be drawn to Charlie because he is quite lovable and friendly. It's a book that your child will want to read over and over again.
on June 27, 2014
I chose the rating for this book because my grandson demanded it. He is 4 years old and he knows a good book when he sees it. He loves all things animal and Ree Drummond brings the animals on their ranch to life. It's an amazing book with wonderful pictures. I think it will be a hit at your house with your children or grandchildren. Recommend!
on February 15, 2014
My grand daughter and myself share this story together. What is good about this book is that a young child (gr 1-2) can read this book mostly by themselves or to an adult. This is a big step for the child to be able to read a story which is fun. The beagle dog and his adventures are part of a series of stories. The text has a controlled vocabulary which is easier for young readers to handle than most story books. I recommend the 'I Can Read' series for any parent or grandparent who wants to help the young reader gain practice reading aloud at home.
on May 9, 2015
What a cute story. Planning on buying the rest of the series. Have seen Ree on the cooking shows and did not realize she writes books. Great pictures and easy for toddler to understand. We all love Charlie.
on February 21, 2014
I have enjoyed reading this story to both of my sons. They enjoy looking at the illustrations and learning more about the characters in the book. I recommend this to other parents of young children.
on January 15, 2014
Having bought this reading book to share with the Great-Grandsons and Great-Great Great Grandson, I read it myself to edit it to see the appropriateness for Kindergarten and pre-school children. I loved it and intend to purchase more of the series.. My copy came in excellent condition and very quickly - even faster than the promised date.
Evelyn
on January 9, 2014
These are wonderful beginning readers- size is great for small hands to hold- not too many pages but enough to give early readers a sense of accomplishment- bright colored- good story line- not "babyish" a real winner!!!!
on April 28, 2014
Charlie the Ranch Dog is one of my 5 year old's favorite story charactors. He gets to say the things that small children want to be able to say, without the parental editing. Super stories with great pictures!
on February 24, 2015
Another great Charlie the Ranch Dog book. My son was so excited to read this to us during bedtime stories. Thank you for making a level 1 reader Charlie book so kids that love having the Charlie books read to them can now read them on their own!