Charlie Rose 2003 12 Seasons 2003
Amazon Instant Video
1. Charlie Rose (April 1, 2003) Alex Perry Of Time Reporting From Karbala, Iraq, On The Ongoing Ground Combat In The City. Then, Cbs News Correspondent David Martin From The Pentagon On The Battle For Baghdad. Also, Jim Hoagland Of The Washington Post On General Franks' War Plan. Finally,…
2. Charlie Rose (April 2, 2003) Charlie Rose With Frederik Balfour; Colin Soloway; Perry M. Smith; David Sanger; David Blunkett
3. Charlie Rose (April 3, 2003) Charlie Rose With Jon Lee Anderson; Kenneth Pollack; Hafez Al-Mirazi; Steven Brill
4. Charlie Rose (April 4, 2003) A Conversation About The War In Iraq With David Sanger; An Interview With Michael Kelly; A Discussion With Shibley Telhami, And Judith Kipper; A Talk With Mark Malloch Brown
5. Charlie Rose (April 7, 2003) A Discussion Of Coalition Forces' Military Operations In Baghdad With Ambassador Richard Holbrooke In The Studio, Wolf Blitzer From Cnn In Kuwait City, And Melinda Liu From Newsweek In Baghdad. Also, Mark Bowden On An Article He Wrote About Saddam Hussein…
6. Charlie Rose (April 8, 2003) An Eyewitness Account Of Recent Events In Baghdad From The New Yorker'S Jon Lee Anderson. Then, A Look At The Military Plans In Iraq From Thomas Ricks Of The Washington Post. Also, A Consideration Of What Lies Ahead In Iraq With Tony Judt Of The Remarque…
7. Charlie Rose (April 9, 2003) Charlie Rose With Jon Lee Anderson; David Martin; Khidhir Hamza; Javier Solana; R.W. Apple, Jr.
8. Charlie Rose (April 10, 2003) A Roundtable Discussion Of America'S Foreign Policy Regarding Iraq And Its Role In The Greater World. Leon Wieseltier, Literary Editor Of The New Republic, Richard Murphy, Former Un Ambassador And Senior Fellow On Middle East Studies For The Council On…
9. Charlie Rose (April 11, 2003) First, Wolf Blitzer Of Cnn Reviews The Preparations In Iraq For An Assault On Saddam Hussein'S Hometown, Tikrit. Then, Journalist Fareed Zakaria, The International Editor Of Newsweek Discusses His New Book, The Future Of Freedom. Last, An Interview With…
10. Charlie Rose (April 14, 2003) Charlie Rose With David Sanger; Robin Wright & Edward Djerejian; Kirk Douglas, Michael Douglas & Cameron Douglas
11. Charlie Rose (April 15, 2003) The Assistant Managing Editor At Newsweek And Biographer Evan Thomas Introduces His New Profile Of The Us Naval Hero From The Revolutionary War, John Paul Jones. Also, Author And Professor Of History At Boston University Robert Dallek Talks About His Book On…
12. Charlie Rose (April 16, 2003) Charlie Rose With Jon Lee Anderson; Imad Moustapha; Eason Joran
13. Charlie Rose (April 18, 2003) First, The Iranian Scholar Azar Nafisi Of Johns Hopkins University Discusses Exile From Her Nation And Teaching Western Literature In Tehran After The Revolution. Then, Professor Harold Bloom Of Yale University Talks About Shakespeare'S Hamlet. Last, Matilda…
14. Charlie Rose (April 21, 2003) Charlie Rose With Joseph Nye, Robert Einhorn & James Hoge; Norman Ornstein; Manning Marable
15. Charlie Rose (April 22, 2003) Secretary Of State Colin Powell In A Discussion About North Korea, Terrorism, The Middle East Conflict, And The Post-War Governing Of Iraq. Then, Actors Ed Burns, Andy Garcia, Luis Guzman, And Rachel Weisz Talk About Their Work On The Film Confidence.
16. Charlie Rose (April 23, 2003) Charlie Rose With Dennis Ross & Henry Siegman; Buthaina Shaaban; Roy Jones, Jr.
17. Charlie Rose (April 24, 2003) Charlie Rose With David Martin; Timothy Potts, Phillippe De Montebello & Frank Rich; Antonio Banderas, Mary Stuart Masterson, Jane Krakowski & Chita Rivera
18. Charlie Rose (April 25, 2003) Charlie Rose With David Sanger; Peter Hillary & Jamling Tenzing Norgay; Alan Brinkley
19. Charlie Rose (April 28, 2003) An Exploration Of The Matisse-Picasso Exhibition At The Museum Of Modern Art Queens, In New York City. The Former Chief Curator At Momma, Kirk Varnedoe, And His Successor, John Elderfield, Discuss The Works Of Both Painters And Their Roles At The Museum.
20. Charlie Rose (April 29, 2003) Charlie Rose With Bernard-Henri Levy; Pascal Bruckner & Dominique Moisi; Emmanuel Todd
21. Charlie Rose (April 30, 2003) Charlie Speaks With John Malkovich About His Latest Film, The Dancer Upstairs. The Film Marks Malkovich'S Directorial Debut And Deals With The Shining Path Movement In Peru, Which Terrorized The Country In The 1980S.
22. Charlie Rose (August 26, 2003) A rebroadcast of an interview with Annie Lennox
23. Charlie Rose (August 21, 2003) A rebroadcast of an interview with Kirk Varnedoe
24. Charlie Rose (August 20, 2003) A rebroadcast of an interview with James Watson
|Genres||TV Talk Shows|
|Director||Charlie Rose, Inc|
|Starring||Charlie Rose, Edward Burns|
|Supporting actors||Andy Garcia, Luis Guzmán, Rachel Weisz|
|Network||Charlie Rose, Inc.|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|