Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

100%

on May 30, 2012
This review is from the original broadcast last night...
This program was a blessing to those of us who have been suffering from this painful condition-as well as those who have loved ones who get depressed. I have lived my entire life on this roller coaster and at almost 60, I am tired. This program had me sitting down and wishing the whole world-especially my family were tuned in so that they could better understand the pains that I feel amd why I am sometimes either overdoing it or unable to get moving.
Stigma! Time for us to kill it. What a bit of misunderstanding!
A great and comprehensive discussion-a must see. Please-all viewers, forward to as many persons as you can. Thanks.
Thank you Charlie and guests!!
on May 30, 2012
This incredible mix of experts who together explained the
phenomena of depression was the most informative and meaningful show I have ever seen. Depression is something I am very familiar with. The discussions describing recent discoveries about the brain, the patterns of depression and the possible treatments now emerging left me with a sense of hope that finally help is on its way. These people shed a whole new light on the problem and of treating it.
on June 16, 2012
These experts cover more ground in one hour than I have read about in months. To have such an in depth review of the subject in explainable and graphic terms is outstanding. It gives hope to individauls with depression (not depressives, as they are individuals first, just like it is individuals that have diabetes, not diabetics) and their families that there are intellectuals focusing on this serious and debilitating illness. I hope they continue to make progress and I would love to hear more and see an update in a year or sooner.
on June 24, 2014
really enjoyed listening to the discussion and all that the folks had to offer. thanks Charlie for all your guests the the info that each brings