Charlie Rose 2005 12 Seasons 2005
Amazon Instant Video
1. Charlie Rose (May 2, 2005) Charlie Rose Talks To David Sanger, White House Correspondent For The New York Times About Nuclear Proliferation. Sanger Discusses The Nuclear Standoff With Iran And The Country'S Strategies For Pursuing A Nuclear Program. Also, A Discussion With Actor Don…
2. Charlie Rose (May 3, 2005) Charlie Rose Talks To Rami Khouri, Editor-At-Large For The Newspaper The Daily Star. Also, South African Actor Arnold Vosloo Talks About His Role As Terrorist Habib Marwan In The Television Series 24.
3. Charlie Rose (May 4, 2005) Charlie Talks To Kamal Kharrazi, Foreign Minister Of Iran. Also, A Conversation About Oil With Nancy Birdsall, President Of The Center For Global Development, And Arvind Subramanian, Division Chief Of The International Monetary Fund.
4. Charlie Rose (May 5, 2005) Charlie Talks To Mohamed Elbaradei, Director General Of The International Atomic Energy Agency; And Floyd Abrams, Author Of Speaking Freely: Trials Of The First Amendment.
5. Charlie Rose (May 6, 2005) A Discussion About The Uk Elections With Nicholas Wapshott Of The Times Of London; Philip Stephens, A Tony Blair Biographer And Associate Editor Of The Financial Times; And Alan Cowell Of The New York Times. Also, Filmmaker Ridley Scott Talks About His New…
6. Charlie Rose (May 9, 2005) Charlie Rose With Michael Mcfaul & Stephen Sestanovich; Jeffrey Sachs; Liz Smith
7. Charlie Rose (May 10, 2005) Former Uk Ambassador To The United Nations Sir Jeremy Greenstock, And A Conversation About Health And Disease Prevention With Dr. Mehmet Oz And Dr. Michael Roizen. Their Book Is You: The Owner'S Manual.
8. Charlie Rose (May 12, 2005) As Part Of Our Continuing Series Of Conversations From Harvard Business School, Charlie Rose Talks To William B. Harrison, Jr., Chairman And Ceo Of Jp Morgan Chase.
9. Charlie Rose (May 13, 2005) Les Gelb, President Emeritus Of The Council On Foreign Relations Talks About His Recent Trip To Iraq. Poker Champion Chris Ferguson Talks About The Recent Fascination With The Game. Finally, An Appreciation Of Former White House Counsel For Presidents Carter…
10. Charlie Rose (May 16, 2005) A Discussion About The Newsweek Controversy And The Violent Consequences With Daniel Klaidman, Washington Bureau Chief At Newsweek; Shibley Telhami Of The University Of Maryland And The Brookings Institution, Roger Cohen Of The New York Times And Author Of…
11. Charlie Rose (May 17, 2005) Charlie Rose With Warren Hoge & Adam Zagorin; George Galloway; Alexander Tsiaras
12. Charlie Rose (May 18, 2005) Playwright August Wilson Talks About His Play Radio Golf. Also, Steven Roberts, Author Of My Father'S Houses: Memoir Of A Family; And Abraham George, Founder Of The George Foundation And Shanti Bhavan. Dr. George Is The Author Of India Untouched.
13. Charlie Rose an interview with George Lucas (rebroadcast) (May 19, 2005) A Conversation With Filmmaker George Lucas, Which Originally Aired September 9, 2004. He Spoke To Charlie Rose In September Of 2004 About The Re-Release Of "Thx-1138", The "Star Wars" Legacy, And The Future Of Lucasfilm.
14. Charlie Rose (May 23, 2005) An Hour With Newsweek Investigative Correspondent Michael Isikoff. He Speaks To Charlie Rose In His First Television Interview Following The Publication And Subsequent Retraction Of Isikoff'S Controversial Report On Abuse Of The Koran.
15. Charlie Rose (May 24, 2005) Charlie Rose With James Wolfensohn; Richard Schickel & Richard Corliss
16. Charlie Rose (May 25, 2005) A Discussion About Internet Security With John Markoff Of The New York Times And Mark Rasch, Founder Of The Justice Department'S Computer Crime Unit. David Kelley Talks To Charlie Rose About His Tenure As The Us Attorney For The Southern District Of New York.…
17. Charlie Rose (May 26, 2005) A Discussion About The Effort To Rebuild At Ground Zero With Sheldon Silver, The Speaker Of The New York State Assembly. Also, A Conversation About American Foreign Policy And Relations With Russia With Robert Strauss, The Former Chairman Of The Democratic…
18. Charlie Rose (May 27, 2005) Discussions About Rebuilding Plans In Lower Manhattan With Roland Betts Of The Lower Manhattan Development Council, And Paul Goldberger, Architecture Critic For The New Yorker. Also, Chef Gordon Ramsay Talks About His Work And His Two Television Programs.
19. Charlie Rose (May 30, 2005) An Interview With The Celebrated Historian David Mccullough, Author Of 1776 And John Adams.
20. Charlie Rose (May 31, 2005) Former Nixon Speechwriter David Gergen Talks About Mark Felt'S Admission That He Is Deep Throat. Then, John Harris Of The Washington Post Talks About His New Bill Clinton Biography, The Survivor. Finally, Cheryl Howard Crew Discusses Her Novel, In The Face…
21. Charlie Rose (May 20, 2005) Charlie Rose with Kiefer Sutherland; Joel Surnow; Robert Cochran; Carlos Bernard; Kim Raver; Arnold Vosloo
22. Charlie Rose (May 11, 2005) Charlie Rose with Robert Plant; Billy Crudup