Charlie Rose 1998 12 Seasons 1998
Amazon Instant Video
1. Charlie Rose (April 1, 1998) A Conversation About The Developments In The Paula Jones-Bill Clinton Case; A Conversation With Robert Wright
2. Charlie Rose (April 2, 1998) A Discussion With Various Panelists Over Who Should Be Deemed The Most Important Person Of The 20Th Century
3. Charlie Rose (April 3, 1998) A Conversation With Jim Cramer; A Conversation With Tom Hanks And Author Andrew Chaikin About The Series From The Earth To The Moon; A Conversation With Yo-Yo Ma
4. Charlie Rose (April 6, 1998) A Discussion Of The Huge Merger Between Citigroup And The Travelers' Group; A Conversation With Newt Gingrich
5. Charlie Rose (April 7, 1998) First, Daniel Patrick Moynihan (D-Ny) Discusses The Future Of Social Security, Taxes, The National Debt, And More. Then, Baseball Commentator Tim Mccarver Discusses His Great Love Of The American Pastime, His Various Jobs As An Announcer And Analyst, And His New Book, Baseball For Brain Surgeons
6. Charlie Rose (April 8, 1998) A Discussion About The Resolution Of The Big Tobacco Settlement; A Conversation With Ruth Reichl
7. Charlie Rose (April 9, 1998) A Conversation With Liz Tilberis; A Conversation With Daniel Burstein; A Remembrance Of Bella Abzug With Gloria Steinem And Harold Holzer
8. Charlie Rose (April 10, 1998) An Interview With Gore Vidal; An Interview With Arianna Huffington; An Interview With Brian Stokes Mitchell
9. Charlie Rose (April 13, 1998) A Conversation With George Mitchell; A Conversation With Pat Buchanan; A Conversation With Ann-Sophie Mutter
10. Charlie Rose with Pat Summitt; Ice Cube; Ed McMahon (April 14, 1998) A Conversation With Pat Summitt; An Interview With Ice Cube; A Conversation With Ed Mcmahon
11. Charlie Rose (April 15, 1998) First, Larry David, Co-Creator Of Seinfeld, Discusses The Behind-The-Scenes Of The Hit Show And Offers Insights Into Why It Was So Successful. He Also Talks About His New Movie Sour Grapes, Which He Wrote And Directed. Then, Baseball Legend Yogi Berra Discusses His Wildly Successful Baseball Career And His New Book Of Quotations, I Really Didn'T Say Everything I Said.
12. Charlie Rose (April 16, 1998) A Conversation With Henry Kissinger; A Conversation With Wynton Marsalis; A Conversation With E.O. Wilson
13. Charlie Rose (April 17, 1998) A Conversation With Dominique Strauss-Kahn; A Conversation With Wendy Wasserstein And Nick Hynter; A Conversation With Peter Bart
14. Charlie Rose (April 20, 1998) A Conversation With Lani Guinier; A Conversation With Thomas Cahill; A Conversation With Barbara Goldsmith
15. Charlie Rose (April 21, 1998) Bill Emmott, Gianni Riotta & Sylvie Kauffmann Discuss Foreign Reporting. Then, A Conversation With Lou Reed Of The Velvet Underground. He Talks About A New Album, Magic And Loss, Which Comes In Response To The Near Death Of Two Close Friends From Cancer. Finally, Writer And Director Todd Philips Talks With Charlie About This Year'S Sundance Film Festival.
16. Charlie Rose (April 22, 1998) A Conversation With Barbara Kopple; A Conversation With Robbie Robertson; A Conversation With Steve Allen
17. Charlie Rose (April 23, 1998) A Discussion Of The Death Of Mlk Assassin James Earl Ray; A Conversation With Jason Alexander
18. Charlie Rose (April 24, 1998) A Conversation With James Toback; A Conversation With John Turturro; A Conversation With Yehudi Menuhin
19. Charlie Rose (April 28, 1998) Mike Nichols, Known For Directing The Graduate And Who'S Afraid Of Virginia Woolf?, Engages In A Conversation Staged At The Metropolitan Museum Of Art In Which He Discusses His Flight From Nazi Germany At A Young Age, His Experiences With Various Actors, The Work Of Other Directors, And His New Movie, Primary Colors.
20. Charlie Rose (April 29, 1998) Conductors Kurt Masur, Director Of The New York Philharmonic, Valery Gergiev, Of The Kirov Opera And Guest Conductor At The Metropolitan Opera, And Leonard Slatkin, Musical Director Of The National Symphony Orchestra, Discuss What It Means To Be A Contemporary Conductor, Opera, Classical Music, And The Highs Of Their Careers.
21. Charlie Rose (April 30, 1998) An Hour Panel Discussion About Israel'S 50Th Anniversary With Ehud Barak, Leader Of The Israeli Labor Party, Former Secretary Of State Henry Kissinger, Columnist Thomas Friedman Of "The New York Times" And Abba Eban, Former Foreign Minister Of Israel.