Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Charlie's Mom Has Cancer
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on November 5, 2012
I can't give away anything about this episode without ruining it. It was brilliant from beginning to end and the twist just blew me away.

All the characters had great moments but Charlie especially owned this episode.

Reminds of of why I got so into this show in the first place. It's amazing to think they can maintain this level of quality after so many seasons.

Just brilliant writing all around.

Dennis was awesome too.
on November 9, 2012
Probably the best season in awhile. Good to see the original creators writing the episodes again. With Glen, Charlie, and Rob back at the writers desk it's off to a great season! I can't wait for more episodes!
on July 20, 2013
I love the show and this has nothing to do with the program. This may seem a bit over the top or nit-picking as far as complaints go, but as an old man in my 40's, I remember the promise of cable TV; You could be a paid subscriber and watch your shows "commercial free". That didn't last very long!

For some reason (greed), every episode of season 8 I PURCHASED, has a mandatory opening commercial for the same, lame show: "Wilfred", which I honestly do not give a rat's hind-quarters about and I get very annoyed since it's the same exact commercial. If you're going to water-board me with garbage previews, at least make more than one preview to break the monotony!

If this is the future of paid-for media, piracy will explode and I'll just wait and record the shows on TV for FREE and then fast forward through the commercials as usual.

I know this seems like nit-picking, but I paid for one show, not trailers for other garbage shows they're trying to push on me.

Again, Absolutely love the show, but loathe the forced marketing after they already have your money.
on November 4, 2012
It's been a while since an episode of Sunny had me dying from laughter and replaying scenes. This episode reminded me of earlier classics that the last few seasons have been lacking.
on October 28, 2012
The production value's been upped in Season 8. The access to what appears to be 'mainstream Hollywood' hasn't hurt the series humor - which is remains as politically incorrect as ever. Probably the funniest thing on the air today! The characters are brilliant - hope they keep up the great work for years to come!
VINE VOICEon December 5, 2012
It's Always Sunny is my favorite show on television. I own each season on DVD but since I don't have cable at the moment I didn't feel like waiting for Season 8 to release on disc so I started buying individual episodes. I've never felt strongly enough about a television show to write a review for just ONE episode but "The Gang Gets Analyzed" has got to be the greatest 30 episode in the history of It's Always Sunny.

What makes "The Gang Gets Analyzed" so great? It's a character study. There's no crazy scheme this episode. The gang just wants to figure out who is responsible for doing the dishes - and they are relying on Dee's psychiatrist to determine who. Each character gets a little alone time to be dissected by the psychiatrist. These are the most dysfunctional human beings on this planet or any other (including Saturn). It's not a train wreck waiting to happen. It's a train wreck on top of an airplane crash onto a freeway pile up near a nuclear reactor meltdown. My favorite segments are Charlie's (of course) and Dennis's. I won't say any more, you really just have to see this episode to believe it. The revelations are staggering. And hilarious. The show has been over ten minutes and I'm still chuckling at it. It was perfectly handled. In fact, I think I'm going to go watch it again.
on January 19, 2014
....hard to watch because of the terrible scenarios that are either super embarrassing or super heinous, or a combo of the two, lol. Still one of the funniest shows out there, and certainly one of the few that make a real attempt to take you outside your comfort zone and force you to acknowledge some of the worst aspects of humanity. There really isnt anything else out there that I can think of that is anything like this show. This season in particular was better than season 7 I think. At this point though, the seasons pretty much lack relevance. It's each individual episode that will take you somewhere you may or may not want to be, and is as irreverent as possible while doing so.
on March 10, 2015
I'm still a fan of it's always sunny, but this season seemed a bit less creative than past ones, & the jokes that really stuck seemed fewer & further between. This ensemble is still fun to watch, & occasionally still laugh out loud hysterical, but the best seasons so far were 5 & 6.
on April 19, 2013
I've been a fan for such a long time that seasons 6 and 7 broke my heart. While there were a few moments where it would glimmer and I would recognize and old friend, those moments would pass, and now Season 8 is like having a conversation with someone that you may have grow a little apart with, but man are you happy someone mutual died/wed and you two are back in town for a few laughs.
on February 13, 2013
I saw ads for this show for years but never watched it. Last month I was desperate for a good comedy to watch and tried the first episode. And was hooked. And now I am almost finished with the eighth season wondering how I am going to last until fall when the new season appears.

Season 8 is one of my favorites. The show has aged well. Still very inventive and because it is on FX is has a definite edge to it.