Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Charmed: The Final Chapter
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 15 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on June 20, 2006
Many excellent songs on this cd. Before I bought it, I was listening to the song clips provided by Amazon, after I listened to about 2 seconds of song #11, I immediately added this cd to the shopping cart and completed the order. This song is the one being played during Prue's funeral, and I have been looking for this song for a long time. All the songs are excellent. A++++++++++, this is an excellent tribute to this great show!!
on July 20, 2006
Whether your a Charmed fan or not, you must admit they have one of the best selections of music. From their theme song to their weekly songs after the opening.

For this final selection, they have picked songs form unknowns, up and coming artistes and some familiar artistes like Sarah McLachlan and Liz Phair, who has been on previous Charmed soundtracks.

A real treat for Charmed fans, is that Rose McGowan, has a track on this cd, which makes this paticular selection more personal, and more "Charmed".

It's true that some songs don't really fit in with the theme of these songs, but hey, they're still great songs.

When listening to some of the songs, you might just recall some scenes from the show. For example, Weight Of The World by Chantal Kreviazuk, I personally remember seeing a scene of the Golden Gate Bridge, flying past. Which is good, because that's what soundtrack should do, remind you of the show.

Although I do wish that they had added the instrumental, the one they play end of every show.

I think the producers did a good job on this soundtrack and more props to them.

Finally, Charmed fan or not, love it or hate it, you should still buy it. If it's not for the show, just buy it for the songs! Defiantly worth your money.
on July 27, 2006
You wouldn't necessarily expect a "Charmed" soundtrack to be so good, but it is! I'm a fan of the show, not a huge fan, but I think anyone who watches "Charmed" probably also likes the music on the show. Not every song on this soundtrack has been featured in an episode (to my recollection, anyway), but they've all got that contemporary pop/rock girl power sound like the music often featured on the show. The best tracks are those by Liz Phair, Collective Soul, Sarah McLachlan, Chantal Kreviazuk, Natalie Imbruglia, Beth Orton and Eddie Reader. "Bell, Book & Candle" was the song that played during Prue's funeral. I had always wondered what song that was (it's a little haunting and sad), so I'm glad they included it on the soundtrack. The Collective Soul song is particularly good and in parts is a very beautiful song. If you're a fan of the show, if you liked the previous soundtracks or if you just like this genre of music in general, I would highly recommend this soundtrack.
on May 10, 2006
MOST of this music rocks! I didn't catch Charmed until Rose McGowan joined the the show! And so I love her! She is great! Sings great! She should cut an album herself! But, this album is the best! If you like the show you will LOVE this CD
on May 23, 2006
This CD is simply awesome. It starts out with the hand clappin' number Baby Got Going by Liz Phair and just get better from there! Nice also to hear Rose McGowan on the soundtrack. You shouldn't be dissapointed.
on July 10, 2006
I love this CD there are so many different styles of songs on it and they suit charmed! I love the show and all the CD's that go with it.
on May 9, 2006
Well not only was the show good there music was great they play songs that fit the mood of an episode these songs on this album sounds so good it has such live energy to it. It is the best way to keep P3 in your ears and in your home. Now that the show is ending meaning no more P3 tear tear sniffle. Lol but on this cd holds some great songs from artist and even one where Rose McGowan does a duet with one artist on the final chapter. Purchase this cd it will be worth it all. 12 songs of pure magic.
on July 24, 2006
GREAT SOUNDTRACK, Some of the best artists were added into a collection that I know everyone will enjoy, from Natalie Imbruglia to The Barenaked Ladies & one of my favorites Beth Orton. If your a music lover & have a taste for different music, then this soundtrack is for you!
on May 22, 2006
This soundtrack is such a wonderful summery and end for the show. It has many classic tracks that you will love to listen too over and over. Very female empowering (just like the show!). I love "Weight of the world" by chantal kreviazuk. Its one of those songs you always hear but never actually had in your collection. Now you can. I'm only mad that I bought the cd last week when it was $3 more. Whatever, it's still a great price (else where it really is $18!!!)
on March 30, 2015
this is a awesome soundtrack it is fun and enjoyable to listen to. the best songs on this soundtrack are all of them. if you have not listened to this soundtrack then i recommend you do