Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Charmed: Season 4” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 43% off the $29.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Charmed: Season 4
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Blood and loyalty prevail, however, and soon Paige takes over Phoebe's old role as screw-up rookie, mangling potions and causing havoc (such as switching bodies with Phoebe at an inopportune time). But her strong survival sense, compassion, and ability to read people (she's studying to become a social worker) add a powerful new weapon to the Halliwell arsenal. Meanwhile, several key storylines from the third season carry over to this new year, notably the running drama concerning demon-with-a-soul Cole (Julian McMahon) and his ongoing battle to stay free of hell's wrath while maintaining dark powers. His romance with Phoebe leads them to become ruler and queen of the Underworld, where Phoebe's loyalty is tested and a demonic baby enters the picture. Piper and her husband, Whitelighter Leo (Brian Krause), deal with sorrow over Prue and frustration over not being able to have a child, and the sisters' police ally, Inspector Morris (Dorian Gregory), has to contend with an out-of-control boss bent on charging the Halliwells with a crime. All that and a witch-hunter and appearance by the angel of destiny, who offers to relieve the witches of their magical burden. The most impressive aspect of the fourth season is the way Doherty's loss isn't treated as a mere vacuum to be filled with a new body, but is taken as an opportunity to reinvent the show in several crucial ways. --Tom Keogh
Top Customer Reviews
Season 4 Includes The Episodes:
1. Charmed Again Part 1 - With Prue dead, Piper and Phoebe are lured to their recently discovered half-sister Paige.
2. Charmed Again Part 2 - The sisters finally convince Paige about their withcy ways and the power of three is reconstituted.
3. Hell Hath No Fury - After being filled with anger over the loss of Prue, Piper becomes a Fury during a battle.
4. Enter The Demon - Phoebe and Paige switch bodies and also have to thwart a demon in Limbo.
5. Size Matters - The sisters are shrunken to 6 inches tall.
6. A Knight To Remember - Paige's past life comes back to haunt her.
7. Brain Drain - The Source convinces Piper that she is in a mental hospital and attempts to make her give up her powers.
8. Black As Cole - Cole must face what his demonic alter ego has done when a woman wants to kill him.
9. Muse To My Ears - Muses have been kidnapped and it is up to sisters to save them.
10. A Paige From The Past - Paige goes back to her teenage years to deal with her issues.
11. Trial By Magic - Phoebe has jury duty and is convinced that the accused murderer is innocent when the others say he is guilty.
12. Lost And Bound - The girls help a young boy who is wanted by the Source.
13.Read more ›
This is by far one of the most suspensful and entertaining seasons as we watch Phoebe turn into the queen of the underworld, the charmed ones vanquish the Source and Pipers' first pregnancy. The show leaves off pretty much right where season three left off in terms of Coles dark past. The suspensful story line that follows traditional Chinese and Norse mythology in which a god killed the 'source' of all evil only to become it was one we had seen happening for more than a season. Now thats good story writing!
Favorite quote: Paige to Cole: "You were a demon AND a lawyer?? Insert joke here!"
Favorite Episode: "We're Off to see the Wizard"
1. Charmed Again-
Mourning the death of Prue, Piper and Phoebe must now come to grips with the loss of their oldest sister, and the loss of the Power of Three. However, The Source discovers an unknown sister - the daughter of Patty and her whitelighter Sam, who had been kept hidden, Paige, the now-youngest Halliwell can restore the Power of Three and reunite the sisters' strength as witches.
2. Hell Hath No Fury
Paige takes the Book of Shadows into her work to cast spells which help her co-workers. Meanwhile, Piper, who is filled with anger over the death of Prue and the recent actions of Paige, is possessed by a member of a supernatural band of vigilantes known as the Furies.
3. Enter The Demon
While making a potion, Paige accidentally switches bodies with Phoebe.Read more ›
I'm happy to admit I was wrong. As much as I love Shannen Doherty, new cast member Rose McGowan is kick-ass. The younger half-sister is the daughter of a witch and White-lighter, so her power is a mix of Prue's and the `orbing' abilities of a White-lighter.
Also the main men Leo and Cole are given bigger roles so there is a huge character growth all round for everyone.
I've tried to keep the more personal aspects out of the episode summaries.
Charmed Again (Part 1)
Charmed Again (Part 2)
After Prue's funeral Piper and Phoebe get the shock of their lives when they find out they have a younger sister Paige, the daughter of their Witch mother and her White-lighter lover. But what will Paige think of the Halliwell's danger filled world?
Hell Hath No Fury
Paige, fascinated by her new found magical powers, takes the Book of Shadows to work with her, much to the distress of Piper, who is also suppressing her feelings over Prue's death. All of Piper's hidden anger attracts a group of furies, who turn her into one of their own.
Enter The Demon
Still trying to get a handle on her powers Paige accidentally swaps bodies with Phoebe while making a potion. Meanwhile an apprentice Ninja kills his master, and it's up to our confused trio to vanquish him.
The demon Gamil shrinks his victims and makes them into figurines. The sisters walk right into his lair, and are shrunk to 5". Will they escape, or will they be baked in the kiln?Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Perfect condition definitely happy with this purchase and fast delivery thanks so muchPublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Does anyone know the song that is playing in the background at the club at 17:25 while Paige and Phoebe are talking? I have searched all over for it and have come up with nothing! Read morePublished 5 months ago by T. Webb
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Drama
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Fantasy
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Mystery & Thrillers
- Movies & TV > Paramount Home Entertainment > Boxed Sets
- Movies & TV > Paramount Home Entertainment > Drama
- Movies & TV > Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Movies & TV > TV